Spider-Gwen (Marvel)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

At his home while waiting for his girlfriend Gwen Stacy to come over, teenager [Y/N] [L/N] is relaxing in his room while flicking through channels on his tv as he stops on the news where J. Jonah Jameson is once again ranting about Ghost Spider, a relatively new superheroine whose civilian identity just so happens to be [Y/N]'s girlfriend.

Jameson : And that's why I blame this sudden crime wave on Ghost Spider! Many misinformed citizens of New York believe her to be some sort of hero, but I won't be fooled! She's a menace! The NYPD should-

Having heard enough of Jameson's ramblings, [Y/N] changes the channel and shakes his head.

What a clown. Doesn't he understand all the good Gwen has done for this city? She's taken out dangerous criminals, and he has the nerve to call her a menace?!

Shifting his thoughts away from Jameson to his girlfriend, [Y/N] grabs his phone and scrolls through the text messages he and Gwen have been sending each other over the last couple hours.

She said she was on her way over nearly twenty minutes ago. My house isn't that far away from her's, so something must've came up....something Ghost Spider related I bet.

He flops down onto his bed and sighs.

Well, whatever Gwen's up to right now, I just hope she's doing ok. I swear, dating a superhero is really gonna turn my hair grey due to how much I constantly worry about her.

[Y/N] thinks to himself and chuckles before getting up to use the bathroom, walking out of his room completely unaware that a shadowy figure is coming in through his window.

A few minutes later, [Y/N] comes back and resumes lying down on his bed and shuts his eyes.

Welp, might as well take a quick catnap before Gwen gets here.

His eyes immediately shoot back open as he hears soft giggling coming from somewhere in his room.

Ok....what the heck was that?!

Frantically looking around for an intruder, [Y/N] slowly gazes up at the ceiling and nearly has a heart attack upon seeing his girlfriend hanging upside down in her Ghost Spider suit.

Spider-Gwen : Hey babe, how's it hanging?

She says nonchalantly and waves at her boyfriend as he recovers from shock.

[Y/N] : Gwen, I love you, but if you ever do that again I will call an exterminator.

He gives her a semi-serious glare as she lets out a  small laugh that [Y/N] can't help but find cute.

Spider-Gwen : What? I thought you liked getting surprised?

[Y/N] : Yeah, but not like this! You scared the crap out of me!

Spider-Gwen : Good thing you just came back from the bathroom then.

She jokes as her boyfriend's glare softens.

Man, I just can't stay mad at her.

He sighs in defeat as a small smile makes its way onto his face.

[Y/N] : J-just get down from there and hug me already.

Spider-Gwen : You don't have to tell me twice.

Jumping down from the ceiling, Gwen lands in front of her boyfriend and takes off her mask, offering him a warm smile.

Spider-Gwen : Hey.

[Y/N] : Hello there.

The two move closer to each other and proceed to embrace as [Y/N] kisses his girlfriend softly on the lips, making her flustered slightly.

Spider-Gwen : Oh my. General [L/N], you're a bold one.

She says in a sultry voice as [Y/N] can't control himself and bursts into laughter.

H-he's laughing?! Why is he laughing?!

Feeling embarrassed, Gwen punches her boyfriend's shoulder and frowns.

Spider-Gwen : S-stop it! I was trying to be flirtatious with you [Y/N]!

He settles down and regains his composure.

[Y/N] : Sorry! I didn't mean to laugh, it's just that....you can be such a dork sometimes babe.

Spider-Gwen : What?! I am not a dork [Y/N]! If anyone's a dork around here, it's you!

[Y/N] : Whatever you say....dork.

He chuckles as Gwen sulks to herself.

Aww, she's pouting. How can such a badass superheroine also be so adorable?

Gwen lets out a small squeak and [Y/N] hugs her from behind.

[Y/N] : We're both dorks, it's why we are so perfect for each other, don't you agree babe?

Spider-Gwen : Y-yeah.

Her face heats up, secretly enjoying the affection from her boyfriend after a long day.

[Y/N] : By the way, how come it took you so long to come over?

Spider-Gwen : A group of lowlife thugs decided to try breaking into Stark Tower.

[Y/N] : Seriously? How stupid must they have been to attempt doing something like that?

Spider-Gwen : That's exactly what Mr. Stark and I said as they were caught by the security system. Unfortunately, that was the pleasant part of my day?

[Y/N] : Let me guess, something happened between you and your dad?

Spider-Gwen : Well, Ghost Spider and my dad to be more accurate. I just don't understand why he is against Ghost Spider so much!

[Y/N] : Maybe if he knew you were Ghost Spider, he'd change his tune?

Spider-Gwen : Or he'd end up hating me too.

[Y/N] : I highly doubt that. He loves you more than anything in the world Gwen, I bet he'd understand if you told him the truth.

Spider-Gwen : I'll think about it. For now, I just wanna spend time with my awesome boyfriend. I love you [Y/N].

[Y/N] : I love you too Gwen.

The two kiss again before Gwen stealthily makes her way to the bathroom to change into her normal clothes, looking forward to spending a peaceful evening watching old movies with her dorky boyfriend.