Karai (TMNT 2012)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N] = Last Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

After learning the truth about Shredder and becoming an ally to the turtles, Hamato Miwa, formerly known as Oroku Karai, sneaks into the Foot Clan's hideout for a reason extremely important to her.

I know I probably should've brought Leo and the others with me for backup, but this is something I have to do alone. I just hope [Y/N] listens to what I have to say.

While stealthily making her way through the place, a shuriken suddenly flies past her head as a masculine voice speaks up from the shadows.

??? : You shouldn't have come back here Karai.

Stepping out of the dark is [Y/N] [L/N], a young but prominent member of the Foot Clan whom Karai used to be very close with.

Karai : It's awfully quiet around here [Y/N]. Where's Shredder?

[Y/N] : Master Shredder and his subordinates are out of town for important business, so he left me in charge during his absence. Now tell me why you're here traitor!

He says to her with venom in his voice that breaks Karai's heart a little.

[Y/N] hates me now, but I guess that's to be expected. Doesn't make it any less painful though.

She sighs and looks at him with sad eyes.

Karai : Please [Y/N], I only came here to talk.

[Y/N] : I have nothing to say to you! Foot Clan, attack!

Several Foot soldiers arrive and lunge at Karai, but due to being trained by Shredder himself, she deals with them all easily.

[Y/N] : I figured they would prove no match for you. Guess it's my turn to take you on. Prepare yourself traitor!

He unsheathes his katana and gets into a fighting stance.

Karai : I don't wanna fight you [Y/N]!

[Y/N] : Then defeating you will be a piece of cake!

Guess I'm left with no other choice but to fight. I'm sorry [Y/N], but if this is what I have to do to get you to listen to me, then so be it.

With a heavy heart, Karai pulls out her wakizashi and charges at [Y/N] as their blades clash.

Karai : Quit being so stubborn [Y/N]! Just hear what I have to say!

[Y/N] : Why should I?! You turned your back on the Foot Clan! You turned your back on your own father! You turned your back on me!

He shouts as the two continue fighting before Karai backflips to put some distance between her and [Y/N].

Karai : Shredder is not my father! He's been lying to me my entire life!

This catches [Y/N] off guard as he lowers his katana slightly.

[Y/N] : W-what do you mean?

Karai : Oroku Saki (Shredder's real name) isn't my father, Hamato Yoshi (aka Master Splinter) is.

[Y/N] : The rat?! How do you know that is true?

Karai : Because of this.

She steps forward and shows [Y/N] a photograph Splinter gave her, causing his eyes to widen.

T-the woman holding the baby in this photo is Tang Shen, Karai's mother! But why is she with Hamato Yoshi when Master Shredder said he was married to her? U-unless....

Realization sets in as he looks at Karai in surprise.

[Y/N] : Y-you're telling the truth aren't you?

Karai : Yes. My father told me it was Shredder who ended my mother's life and then kidnapped me as a baby.

[Y/N] : Why were you so insistent on telling me all this Karai?

He asks while sheathing his katana.

Karai : Because I joined forces with my father and the turtles to take Shredder down for everything he's done. You've always been there for me growing up [Y/N], and I don't want you to be my enemy because I....

She pauses as [Y/N] gives her a questioning look.

[Y/N] : Because?

Ok Karai, now's the time to finally tell him how you feel.

Taking a few steps closer to him, Karai looks at [Y/N] with a warm smile.

Karai : Because.....I love you [Y/N].

Hearing this catches the young ninja off guard.

[Y/N] : Y-you do?

Karai : Yes, I wouldn't have said it otherwise. You mean a lot to me [Y/N], which is why I came here tonight. After learning of Shredder's lies, I just couldn't follow him anymore, so I left and decided to try convincing you to leave the Foot Clan too. Please [Y/N], I can't stand the thought of having the person I love be siding with the man I despise so much.

[Y/N] : Karai, I love you too but-

Karai : There doesn't need to be a but [Y/N], Shredder is evil!

[Y/N] : The Foot is all I know Karai, I'm just not sure I can abandon the clan like that.

Karai looks down in sadness before he speaks up again.

[Y/N] : Although, I could be of great use to you and the turtles by providing some inside information.

Karai : So you're saying you will remain with the Foot to be a spy for me?

[Y/N] : Yep. I promise to keep you updated on whatever Shredder's plans are.

Karai : Thank you [Y/N], that means a lot to me.

[Y/N] : Anything for you Karai, I love you, which is why I was so angry and hurt when you left.

Karai : I love you too [Y/N], and I'm sorry for putting you through that.

[Y/N] : Eh, it doesn't matter anymore. Now you better get out of here before the soldiers you took out regain consciousness.

Karai : Right. Take care of yourself babe.

She gives him a quick kiss on the lips before exiting the hideout, leaving [Y/N] alone as a small blush appears on his face.