0.

RANKINGS:

Truebloods alphas: born leaders, very strong and good in fighting, possesive over their mate, their wolf is big and black like night, their wolf have dark red eyes and they can only be made by two alphas. They can submit every other rank. If their mother isn't strong enough she can die during delivery because it's so hard to give birth to trueblood.

Alphas: leaders, possessive, good fighters, can be submited only by trueblood, they can only submit betas and omegas, their wolf has golden eyes.

Betas: they are alphas or truebloods right hand, loyal, can be submited by truebloods and alphas, they can submit only omegas, male betas can't produce childs, their wolf has green or gray eyes.

Omegas: very beautiful, very submissive towards other ranks, smart, atractive, born to be parent, male omegas can produce child, their wolf has light blue eyes.

Truebloods, alphas and betas experiences ruts while omegas experiences heat.

OTHER THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW

Heat: it's happening once in a month where omega, female beta/alpha becomes horny and needy, they needs their mate to sexualy satisfy them. During heats omegas, female betas/alphas can get pregnant.

Rut: it's happening once in a month to truebloods, alphas and betas where they become horny and they would need/use their mate to satisfy themselves and to breed their mates. If they don't have mate, they would satisfy themselves on their own or would go after other unmated wolfs.

Soulbond: happens when you find your true soulmate. When you mate with your true soulmate you two are mates forever.

Rejection: happens when you rejact your mate and then both of you are free to mate with someone else

Bonding: happens when you meet your true mate, your wolf will want to take over to scent their mate.

__________

Hello everyone, I'm back with new story.

As you can see, story is werewolf type and it's my second book of this type of stories.

I hope you all will like it and support me like you always do.

Thank you <3

Don't forget to like and comment ♡