15. Excursion

Few weeks later it was time for excursion in the forest.

Students met with professors in front of college and there mates got separated in two different buses for another two hour.

Alphas are in one bus while betas and two omegas are in other bus.

Mates got annoyed when professors separated them but what can they do.

"So, how is going between you and Jungkook?" Minghao asks, sitting on left side, closer to the passage while Taehyung is sitting next to window.

"It's going good, we are getting to know about each other more and more by every passing day." Taehyung says and smiles widely.

Just thought or talk about his mate can makes him to smile like this.

"I'm so glad to hear that. Did he took you on date?? Like some movie date or picnic or I don't know, somewhere special?" Minghao asks, getting excited to hear what is going on between his two friends.

"We didn't go on proper date since I'm still kinda afraid to go in the town but maybe someday. Jungkook sometimes visits me at my home so we spent time together there. I hope we get chance to go on proper date soon." Taehyung says.

Minghao nods and smiles softly.

"I'm sorry if I am asking so much but I just needs to know." Minghao says and giggles.

"It's okay, you are free to ask." Taehyung says.

"Did you and Jungkook kissed?? I mean, like lips on lips." Minghao asks, causing Taehyung to blush a little bit yet he managed to shook his head as no.

"We didn't kissed yet. We pecks each other cheeks sometimes and Jungkook got used on kissing my neck with time on time." Taehyung says.

"Ohh my God!! That's so sweet!!" Minghao squeels quietly which made Taehyung to giggle softly next to him.

"I'm missing Jungkook even more now." Taehyung says.

"You're right, I'm missing Gyu too. Why did professors even separated us??" Minghao says and pouts.

"I don't know why they did that but probably have some reason for it. Anyway, I hope we get there fast because I want to see Jungkook." Taehyung says.

"I hope that too. Should we maybe take a little bit of rest so maybe time flies faster." Minghao says.

"Good idea." Taehyung says and looks around, seeing other preparing themselves to get some sleep before than they get to go out of bus.

Taehyung makes himself comfortable and slowly drifts into sleep.

__________

Two hours later and they are on their destination.

It can be stupid that they went that far away when they could just go in the forest of their pack but it's always more interesting to go somewhere new, somewhere where you don't know anything nor anyone.

"Tae! Wake up!" Minghao says as he shook him a little.

Taehyung stirr in his sleep and opens his eyes slowly.

"We are here, let's go out." Minghao says.

Taehyung nods as he grabs his bag and stands up, following after Minghao.

"Tae, you okay?" Jimin asked, noticing Taehyung's tired behaviour.

"Yeah, I was sleeping so I'm kinda still sleepy." Taehyung replies and smiles.

"Ohh alright, I thought something happened. Anyway, you can get rest when we settle in tents." Jimin says.

Taehyung nods and gets out of bus, taking fresh air and streching his legs and arms.