3. Let me

__________

__________

After 60 minutes of sitting in the front desk, next to some beta boy which he don't even know name and probably will never know, Taehyung sighs in relief when he heard bell.

He picked up his things and rushed out of the classroom as fast as he could, not wanting to stay there without professor.

He walks towards washroom, wanting to fresh himself before next class, otherwise he is sure that he will go crazy.

He opens door of washroom and walks in, thanking to Moon Godness that it was empty.

"Why did I had to met my mate today?? And that truebloodalpha." Taehyung thought.

"I hope that he didn't recognize me as his mate, I don't know what would I have do if he come to me. I don't even know how am I going to ignore him." Taehyung whines in his head as he splashed water against his face.

After getting freshed up he looks up only to scream as he saw two person behind himself.

"Hey, hey, calm down. It's just us." Jimin says as he looks worriedly at Taehyung.

"Hi, are you okay?" Other boy unknown to Taehyung asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry for screaming." Taehyung says as he wipes his face and hands then turns around to look properly at others.

"Taehyung, this is Minghao, omega about whom I was telling you." Jimin says. Taehyung made "0" shape with his mouth as he looks at Minghao.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Taehyung says.

"Nice to meet you too Taehyung, I hope we can be friends." Minghao says and smiles.

"You two will be besties, believe me!" Jimin says and giggles.

"Uhm, Taehyung are you alright?? You run out of classroom so Jimin and me decided to go and check on you." Minghao says.

"Uhm, I'm fine." Taehyung says.

"I just got so nervous, there is a lot of alphas in the class." Taehyung says.

"Are you scared of them?? You don't need to be, they all are so kind and nice." Jimin says.

"Alphas are nice? The biggest joke I ever heard." Taehyung said angrily.

"Hey calm down. Why are you getting angry?" Jimin asks.

"You says that alphas are nice, well for your information they are not!!" Taehyung yells then picks up his things and walks away from there, leaving shocked Minghao and Jimin.

__________

"Tae!" Sudden voice in Taehyung's head make him flinch.

"Moon? Is that you?" Taehyung asks back, still in his thougths.

"It's me Taehyung'ah! It's your wolf! I'm here again because little bird told me that we found our mate. Is he hot??" Moon asks.