4. Friend

__________

Taehyung sighs as he reaches his home, opening door of house and walks in, feeling weird as ever.

"Appa! I'm home!" Taehyung yells but got no answer.

"He's probably in flower shop or he went somewhere else." Taehyung thoughts as he continues to walks upstairs to his room.

As he steps in his room, he puts his bag on the workdesk and then throws himself on the bed.

"Why did he had so surprised face like that??" Taehyung thought as he couldn't forgot surprised, shocked, happy face of Minghao when Jungkook said about him finding his mate.

Flashback

"I found my mate." Jungkook says as he stares at Taehyung. Minghao widen his eyes, looking at Jungkook then Taehyung and doing that for few moments then opens his mouth to say something but then closed it just like he never even opened them at the first.

"Why are you looking that much surprised?" Taehyung asks, not getting Minghao's reaction. Mingyu walks to Minghao and hugs him, whispering small "it's okay".

"I-..." Minghao didn't know what to say, he was surprised, shocked but mostly happy for Jungkook because he finally found his other half.

Present

"I will go crazy if I don't stop thinking about it." Taehyung mumbles and hides his face with his palms.

He sighs then stands up, walking to bathroom to fresh up before changing his clothes.

After it, he walks out of his room, downstairs to the kitchen.

"Ohh, appa! Where did you have been?" Taehyung asks as he met his appa in the kitchen.

"Hey Tae! You are back! I was in the flower shop, I just closed it now. I didn't knew that you are already back." Jin says and smiles at his son after kissing the top of his head.

"Hmm, did you have a lot of work in flower shop today??" Taehyung asks.

"Just as usual, people nowdays don't buys a lot of flowers." Jin says as he starts preparing late lunch for them. Taehyung hums and decides to help to his appa with making food.

"I wish I could help you but I'm too much scared to go to the center of pack." Taehyung says.

"It's alright Tae, you helps me at home with flowers so it's totally fine. You know, that flower bouquet which you made few days ago, I've sold that. Can you guess to whom??" Jin says and giggles.

Taehyung shooks his head as no and looks at his appa with curious eyes.

"To our Luna. She visited today and I was so surprised to see her there even tho your dad works for headalpha still I'm not used on being "close" with them. She liked flower bouquet so much." Jin says.