1. Begin

__________

Being omega isn't easy, especially if you are male omega.

Male omegas are the most rarest among all werewolfs, yes there might be few male omegas but they are still rare.

Omegas were always used for breeding, their mates alphas or betas threated them like sluts, like their own toys.

Few of them even took their lives away just because they couldn't bear the pain which they were getting everyday, some of them tryed to run away from their mates but ended up being caught, raped and then killed.

All of this were happening years and years, everyone knew but noone wanted to stop that.

Today, on the world there is only around 10 omegas, 9 of them known to others but 1 of them is hiding.

That one omega being scared for his own life decided to hide his scent in hope that it will protect him from being threated like shit and it worked, it helped to him to stay alive till now but will he manage to stay hiden forever.

Will his hiding be usefull when he meets his mate and will he accept him?

What will happen between two fated mates when they found out about each other?

How will be their reaction and what will happen if one of them don't accept the other or what if that someone wants his mate so bad but his mate don't wants him?

Kim Taehyung, 19 years old boy, adopted son of beta Kim Namjoon and beta Kim Seokjin.

The bubbly person, small things makes him happy, very shy person around people whom he don't know but when he gets to know them more he starts being comfortable.

He has only one secret and he's hoping that he will keep that safe.

"Good morning appa!" Taehyung says and smiles as he approaches to his appa Seokjin who was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning baby! How did you sleep?" Seokjin asks as he turns to Taehyung and hugs him, pecking the top of his head.

Taehyung giggled and hugs his appa back.

"I slept very well appa. Ohh, where is dad? I didn't see him in the living room." Taehyung says.

"He had to go earlier on work today. Head alpha called him, saying that there are some important works to do." Seokjin says.