27. New start 2

__________

"Come here. Here is room right next to our." Jungkook says as they walks out of their bedroom.

Taehyung opens door and was confused by empty room.

"Why is it empty?" Taehyung asks.

"Because this room will be room for our pup. Once you get pregnant, we will decorate this room for our little one. I didn't wanted to make it on my own because I want both of us to decorate it together." Jungkook says.

Taehyung's eyes got teary as he looks at his husband.

"You are so precious Kookie, thank you." Taehyung says and hugs Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook smiles as he hugs his love back.

"Don't need to thank me my love, I will do everything to keep you happy and safe. And one day, I promise to keep happy and safe our pup as well." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles and pecks his lips.

"Let's go, there are more rooms. But now we need to go back downstairs." Jungkook says.

Taehyung nods and follows his husband downstairs, back to living room.

"Here?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook nods and walks him towards window but they are actually doors to balcon.

"Kookie this looks so aesthetic. I love it." Taehyung says, making Jungkook feel happy and proud.

"We will enjoy a lot of warm days here, having meals, drinks and just spending time with each other." Jungkook says.