22. Problems?

__________

__________

Months passed way too fast and end of college was closer and closer.

Only two more weeks and Taehyung will graduate just like Jungkook and their other friends.

If you are thinking what is Taehyung doing right now well he is currently very frustrated because he can't finish his last school's project.

They got theme for their project that they have 1 month to make and then sumbit to their teacher.

Everyone has different theme so there is no cheating in creating projects.

Taehyung sighs as he looks at his project over and over again, not knowing how to finish it.

He need only one more sentence and it will be done.

He pouts and leans his head against desk, hiding his face with his hands.

"Hey Tae! What's wrong?" Sudden voice from behind Taehyung asks and it made him to sit up properly and looks at owner of the voice.

"Haoo~~." Taehyung whines.

"What's wrong?" Minghao asks as he sits down in front of Taehyung, on the other side of table.

"I can't finish this project. I need only one more sentence but I don't know what, how, when nor why to write, I lost idea. I don't know what am I supposed to do, I have only 3 more days for that." Taehyung says.

"First, calm down. There are still 3 more days so you have time. Second, how much long are you here in library?" Minghao asks.

"I came here at 7am. Why?" Taehyung asks.

"Because now it's 5pm. You spent so much time here, that's why you can't focus." Minghao says.

"Oh God, I didn't even realised that time flaw so fast. I better go home, appa and dad are waiting for me. Oh no, Jungkook! Where is Jungkook? I promised to meet with him after I'm done with this but I forgot to call him." Taehyung says all in one go then tries to catch his breath.

"Tae, calm down. Jungkook and Mingyu are waiting in front of school. I came here to pick you up." Minghao says.

Taehyung let out little "oh" then fastly grabbed his things and put in his bag.

"Let's go, Jungkook is probably already angry on me." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, as if that is possible. He was never angry on you and I don't think he will ever be." Minghao says.

"Maybe you are right but still he has totally right to be angry on me for not giving him attention. I was so busy with this stupid project." Taehyung says and pouts as he and Minghao walks out of classroom.

Few minutes later, Taehyung sees his mate talking with Mingyu about God knows what.

"Koo~." Taehyung calls him.