18. Flower shop

__________

__________

Taehyung giggles and smiles to himself as he is sitting on his bed, looking down at his lap well at photos that he took with Jungkook few days ago on their first official date.

Just as promised, Jungkook took Taehyung on beautiful and romantic date to centre of town where they visited many places.

Taehyung was amazed at how much beautiful everything looks and now he can't wait to go there again since now he isn't scared anymore.

"If I am born a thousand times, I will fall in love with you every time." Taehyung remembers Jungkook whispering to him that words during the movie that they watched.

It made him blush so much and he is sure that Jungkook is going to say that sentence again but when, he don't know.

He bites his lips when he remembers how Jungkook backhugged him when they were walking towards karaoke bar then he pinned him against the wall and kissed him ever so passionately.

It gave butterflies to both of them and indeed, that day was the best day for both of them.

"I can't wait Monday to see you again Koo. You said that you are busy this weekend so there is no way that I will see you." Taehyung mumbles to himself as pout made way on his lips.

Sudden knock on the door scares Taehyung but he sighs in relief when he sees his appa Jin walking into room.

"Hey appa, do you need something?" Taehyung asks as he places photos under his pillow, not really wanting his appa to see them.

"I wondered if you want to go with me to our flower shop. You can help me there, of course not talking with customers if you don't want." Jin says.

"Of course appa, I am anyway bored and don't have anything to do for whole day so it will be good if I go with you." Taehyung says.

"Are you not seeing Jungkook today?" Jin asks.

"Sadly no, he is busy this weekend." Taehyung says.

"Well, then let's hurry up to the flower shop so that we take your boredness away." Jin says.

Taehyung giggles as he rushes towards bathroom, going to take quick shower.

"I will wait for you downstairs!!" Jin yells.

"Alright appa!! I will be quick!!" Taehyung yells back.

Jin walks out of room as Taehyung starts showering.

Not even 10 minutes later, Taehyung was ready.

"I can only hope to maybe see you today." Taehyung thought as he rushes downstairs.

__________

15 minutes later, Taehyung was in awe when he saw how flower shop of his appa looks alike.