14. Closer

Taehyung literally jumps from his bed as he sniff just a bit scent of his mate.

He puts jacket and shoes on and runs downstairs, informing his parents that he is going out in front of house just for few minutes.

After getting okey and alright from his parents, Taehyung run out of house with smile on his face.

He closes door behind himself and walks forward, looking around to see where is Jungkook.

"Where is he now?" Taehyung thoughts and pouts.

Just then scent of his mate got stronger and he looks up, seeing his mate walking towards him. Taehyung giggles and runs to him.

"Took you long enough." Taehyung whines. Jungkook chuckles at his mate.

"I was about to sent you message that I'm here but you already waited for me." Jungkook says.

"I caught a bit of your scent that's why I went out fast." Taehyung says.

"So, you couldn't wait to see me? Right?" Jungkook asks and steps closer to Taehyung who blushes bright red.

"Your phone? Show me your phone." Taehyung says and looks away.

Jungkook smiles and takes his phone out of pocket, handing it to Taehyung who shyly took it then opened phone.

Taehyung giggles as he looks at Jungkook's wallpaper, it was really him.

"I told you I have you as my wallpaper." Jungkook whispers against Taehyung's left ear.

Taehyung looks at him and smiles, then leans in and places soft but loud kiss on Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you." Taehyung says after pulling away. He gives phone back to Jungkook.

He turns towards Jungkook and rubs his arms, it's kinda cold outside and seems that Taehyung realises it just now.

"Are you cold?" Jungkook asks.

"Huhu, kinda." Taehyung replies.

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hands and pulls him closer, he wraps Taehyung's arms around his waist under jacket and places Taehyung's head against his chest while he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's body.

"Better?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes, thank you." Taehyung says and closes his eyes.

They stood there like that for sometime, complete silence around them, coldness hitting hard but they both feeling warm.

"Pup?" Jungkook suddenly says.

"Yes?" Taehyung replies as he looks up at Jungkook, resting his chin on Jungkook's chest.

"I want to do something but please tell me if you don't want that and if you are uncomfortable with it." Jungkook says.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks, his nose getting red due to coldness. Jungkook smiles and caresses Taehyung's cheek softly.

"I want to scent you. Can I?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung blushes once again but nods.

"You can, I'm okay with that." Taehyung says.

Jungkook nods then leans in and kisses on his cheek first then burries his head against Taehyung's neck, right where is his scent gland.

He places kiss there then rubs his nose against it, letting his scent there.

He moves up and places kiss on Taehyung's neck then rubs his nose against the same place.

He does the same on few more places on neck, under ear and under Taehyung's chin.