28. News

Months has passed, Jungkook and Taehyung being busy with pack works but they always finds time for each other just like they finds time for their friends.

"I can't wait you to meet him! He's so cute and his small little cheeks are so adorable." Jimin squeels as he talks about someone.

"That pup is surely happy to have you and Yoongi as his future parents." Minghao says.

"I hope so, I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. He is so small and his cute little eyes took my breath away." Jimin says, face of his soon to be son running in his mind.

"What will you two name him?" Minghao asks.

"Well, it's secret for now. We will tell you when all of you meets him." Jimin says and smiles.

"Anyway, when is your time?" Jimin asks.

"In two weeks." Minghao says as he caresses his baby bump lovingly.

"I can't wait for you to give birth, our childs will play together." Jimin says and giggles.

"Hmm, me too. Mingyu can't wait as well, he talks to baby all the time, it's cute." Minghao says.

"Tae, when are you planning to be pregnant?" Jimin asks, taking Taehyung out of his world.

"Huh?" Taehyung asks confused as he looks at his two best friends.

"When will you get pregnant?" Jimin asks again and it makes Taehyung blush.

"I don't know, Kook and I didn't talk about it that much." Taehyung says.

"Doesn't matter, get pregnant so that our pups can play together." Jimin says.

"I'm sure their pups will be strong ones since their parents are trueblood and pureblood." Minghao says.

"Totally!! I can't wait to see minnie Tae and minnie Kookie running around." Jimin says.

"Jungkook will be amazing father. After seeing what he already did for his future pups says everything." Minghao says.

"He will be for sure, he knows to tell how he will learn them about everything he knows, he promised to protect them all the time." Taehyung says.

He smiles but tears pop up in his eyes and soon tears fall down his cheeks.

Minghao and Jimin widen his eyes as Jimin rushes to him with worried face.

"Hey Tae! What's wrong?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung shakes his head and hides his face against his palms, hiding as he feels embarrased.

"Are you okay?" Minghao asks.

Taehyung just nods his head but still hides his face.

Jimin pouts and hugs his friend by his side, trying to comfort him.

"Okey, I'm fine. Sorry, I don't know why I started crying suddenly." Taehyung says but deep down he knows the reason for it.

Just then, three scents invides their noses and trio looks up, only to see their mates or should I say husbands just walked into garden.

"Hey love." Mingyu says as he approaches Minghao, pecks his lips then kisses Minghao's stomach, saying hi to their unborn baby.

"Hey Minnie." Yoongi says as he hugs Jimin by his side and pecks his lips softly.

"Are you done with today's work?" Jimin asks as he caresses Yoongi's cheek.

"Hmm, finally. I'm so tired, wanna go and take rest." Yoongi says.