29. Your scent

Years passed, pups were born, pack was doing great, everything was perfect.

Jungkook and Taehyung loved each other more and more by every passing day, everyone was just too much happy.

"Breakfast is ready!!! Come downstairs you 4 kids!!" Taehyung yelled from kitchen.

Soon enough he heard steps and giggles.

He turns around and look at his husband and their three kids, well Jungkook is his 4th kid hehe.

"Good morning appa." Junhyung, 6 years old alpha boy greets his appa who leans down to give kiss on his child's cheek.

"Good morning Junie, go sit for the table." Taehyung says.

Junhyung nods and run to the table, looking at all tasty food that was placed in front of him.

"Morning appa, Sunnie hungry." Sunwoo, 4 years old beta boy says as he approaches to Taehyung, still a little bit sleepy.

"Awii, my baby. Appa will give food to you, okey. Go sit next to your hyung." Taehyung says.

Sunwoo runs to Junhyung who helps to him to sit properly on the chair.

Taehyung then looks at the little boy in his husbands arms.

"Hey Soobinie, how is my little baby?" Taehyung asks.

Soobin, 2 years beta boy, very shy but totally copy of Jungkook just like Junhyung, Sunwoo is like Taehyung.

"Appa!" Soobin mumbles and forwards his hands towards his appa who gladly took him into his arms.

Taehyung smiles and kisses his son's cheeks who giggles in response.

"My Soobinie is the cutest baby, right?" Taehyung talks to his youngest son.

"What about your fourth baby?" Jungkook's voice reaches Taehyung's ears and that's when Taehyung realised he still didn't greet his precious husband.

Taehyung giggles and steps closer to Jungkook.

He places his hand against Jungkook's cheek and leans up to softly pecks his husband's lips.

"Good morning Kookie." Taehyung says and smiles, making his husband happy.

"Good morning precious." Jungkook says and kisses Taehyung's cheek.

"Kwiss!" Soobin says as he pouts.

His parents giggles and kisses his cheeks which makes him giggle once again.

They then walks to dining room, Taehyung places Soobin on his special chair then sits down next to him, Jungkook on his left side while Junhyung and Sunwoo are sitting in front of them.

__________

After breakfast, Taehyung and Jungkook helped to their kids to wear warm clothes since it's cold outside, after that they wore warm clothes too and went outside.

They settled in car and Jungkook drove towards main house of pack, there they will meet their parents and friends with their kids.

Taehyung and Jungkook walks into pack house, Junhyung and Sunwoo immediately run towards living room while Soobin is in Jungkook's arms.

"Hello everyone!!" Taehyung greets.

Jin immediately went to them and hug them then took Soobin with himself.

Mrs. Jeon hugged them too then went to Jin and Soobin.

Jimin and Minghao run to Taehyung, hugging him tightly before pulling him with themselves.