26. New start

__________

DAY OF CEREMONY

"I announce you as head alpha of South pack, Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook's father says as he places his crown on Jungkook's head which Jungkook will carry on just for today.

Jungkook bows in front of his parents then in front of pack.

"I announce you as Luna of South pack, Jeon Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook's mother says as she places her crown on top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung bows to Jeon's then to his parents and lastly to pack.

Oh, sorry 😆 I forgot to tell you that when they becomes leaders of pack, they immediately gets married like that.

So, yeah, Taekook are married 🥳.

"I promise to protect this pack with my own life, all of you will always be safe as long as I'm leader." Jungkook says, earning cheers from pack.

"I promise to try to be good Luna to this pack, you can ask for my help any time." Taehyung says.

Everyone in pack cheered loudly to their new leaders.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's parents are beyond proud on their sons, they are sure that pack is in good hands.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and smiles, he pulls him closer and pecks Taehyung's forehead.

"Jeon Taehyung, sounds amazing." Jungkook says.

Taehyung giggles softly, he feels so happy at the moment.

"It's time for party!!" Their friends yells.

Jungkook intertwines his fingers with Taehyung and leads him towards dance floor.

"Our first dance." Jungkook says.

"But not last." Taehyung finishes and smiles as Jungkook leans in and kisses him softly, in front of everyone, not caring about world around them at all.

After breaking kiss, they looks into each other eyes and smiles.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck while his mate wraps his arms around his waist.

Music starts and they stars dancing, others joining as well.

Taehyung giggles as Jungkook pulls him even closer to himself, wanting his mate to be close as much as possible.

"I will not run away anywhere Koo." Taehyung says, his fingers playing with Jungkook's hair on his nape.

"Even if you try to run, I will be there to catch you so there is no way of actually you running away from me." Jungkook says and smirks.

"As if I want to run away, now when school is over and when we are leaders, our new life is starting." Taehyung says and smiles.

"Hm, you are right. Everything is perfect now." Jungkook says.