19. School project

__________

__________

If Taehyung hates something then that is his that called dead father and school's projects.

He just didn't get it why the hell they are even doing that school projects only for other students to do the same next year.

Only good thing about this project is that he is not doing it alone because he has partner for project.

"So pup, when are we starting our project?" Jungkook asks, hugging Taehyung from behind while they are standing in line in canteen to get food.

"Kookie, don't even mention it. Only good thing about it is that I have you so you will help me." Taehyung says with pout on his lips.

"Hmm, I love your answer. Also, baby if you don't want me to kiss you here in front of everyone, you should stop pouting and biting your lips." Jungkook says, whispering last sentence in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung blushed and lightly turns his head to look at Jungkook who is already looking at him.

"We will do our project in your apartmant, of course only if that is okey with you." Taehyung says instead.

"Mhm, that's more than okey with me pup." Jungkook says and smirk.

"Pervert." Taehyung mumbles which made Jungkook chuckle at his lover.

__________

FEW HOURS LATER

Taehyung and Jungkook enters Jungkook's apartmant and as soon as Taehyung stepped in living room Bam jumped on him.

"Hey there big boy. How are you Bam? I missed you baby." Taehyung says as he pats dog.

"Bam stop jumping on him!" Jungkook warns him but Bam completely ignored him and continued to play with Taehyung.

"Awii, did you missed me too baby?? I missed you a lot, you know." Taehyung says, playing with dog who was so much happy to see him after so long.

"Bam! Food!" Jungkook calls for him and as soon as Bam heard word food, he run towards Jungkook who gave him food and water.

Taehyung giggles as he sits down on the couch, Jungkook soon joining him.

"So, are we going to take rest or start doing project?" Jungkook asks.

He is seated next to Taehyung and if he leans back he would lay down on his lover's lap.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and slowly pulls him closer while looking right into Jungkook's eyes.

"We can take a little rest, if you know what I mean." Taehyung says.

Jungkook smirks and in next second his lips meets Taehyung's as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.