8. Sickness

__________

__________

Taehyung sighs as he sit down on his bed, book in his lap.

He nervously bites his lips when he remembers Jungkook almost seeing book.

"What if he saw book?? Will he might be available to find out about my secret??" Taehyung thought, fear visible on his body.

"He will find out one day Tae." Moon suddenly says.

"I don't want that Moon. I want to stay hiden forever, I don't want anyone to know my scent." Taehyung says.

"Tae, your parents knows. Jin and Namjoon are taking care about you, they loves you and will do everything to protect you." Moon says.

"I know that Moon. They are the best parents that someone can wish for. I miss my real mom, I miss her so much but appa and dad gave me all of their love. They never gave up from me, they were always there for me. I still remember first day when they found me. I was so scared at that time." Taehyung says.

"I almost died and when I met them, I thought they are danger but appa's calming scent calmed me down. Dad's warm smile made me smile and I had feeling of being safe. I will never be available to thank them enough for that." Taehyung says, Moon listening to him even tho he already knows that.

"I know Tae, I know but you need to be strong." Moon says.

"I will be Moon, I will." Taehyung says. He sighs as he looks at book on his lap.

"Everything about trueblood omegas" Taehyung reads out loud.

"Tae, why are you reading that?? Don't you know everything about trueblood omegas?" Moon asks.

"I know but I want to read it again Moon, I just need something to keep my mind occupied from other things for sometime." Taehyung says.

"From what excatly?" Moon asks.

"Mhm, maybe from Jungkook?" Moon asks.

"What this has to do with him?? Moon, I remembers that I told you that we are not going to talk about him." Taehyung says.

"Not even when he is out, few meters away from our house?" Moon asks.

"What?? He is here?" Taehyung asks as he jumps from his bed and runs to the window.

"Can't you smell his scent?" Moon asks.

Taehyung sniffs air and just then cinnamon scent hit his nose, giving shivers to his body.

Just then there was knock on door.

Taehyung turns around, only to see his parents walking in his room.

"Appa? Dad? Is everything okay?" Taehyung asks.

"Taehyungie, please stay here with papa." Namjoon says.