Chapter 16: In My Arms.

I walked into the house. My mother rushed up to me pulling me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry honey. Are you okay? Are you hurt ?" She said frantically while checking over my face and body for any sign of harm.

"Mom I'm fine. I just went on a walk to get some fresh air." I said.

She kissed me on my forehead. "I was so worried about you. I don't know what I would have done if anything were to happen to you."

"Mom... I'm sorry about the things I said to you and for running off. She hugged me again. "Oh, honey, don't worry about that. All that matters Is that you're safe."

I looked behind my mother to see Harry standing behind her smiling at me.

"Mom, I think Harry deserves a thank you," I stated.

She let me go and turned around to address Harry. "Thank you, Harry, for going out and getting Anna."

He shrugged his shoulders. "It's the least I could do since I caused you so much trouble."

"Harry I forgive you. I understand that you are still young and I shouldn't have put all the blame on you. It wasn't your fault for what happened. I'm just glad you got to her on time." My mother said.

She pulled Harry in for a hug.

She pulled away. "Well, I think you two should head off to bed. It's getting late. I'll tell David that everything's alright."

I ran upstairs and quickly took a shower. I felt so disgusted from running in the rain and being out all day.

I washed my hair. It had a few tangles from earlier. I scrubbed my body for about ten minutes. When I finished I quickly changed into my pajamas and pulled my hair up into a top knot.

I felt like something was missing. But what?

When I lay in bed, I reached under my pillow to grab my phone.

Oh no!

I must have left it at the cafe when I was sitting in the booth. I got up and went across the hall to knock on Harry's door. He pulled open the door shirtless again. Why must he do this to me?

"Harry I need a favor."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "It's a school night. You should be asleep but, I guess I can make an exception." He winked

I pushed him. "No, not that! Look, I left my phone at the cafe. Can you drive me to go get it?"

He looked at his watch. "You want me to take you now?" He asked with a raised brow. 

I sighed. "Yes, Harry please I need it."

"You do realize the cafe is closed right?" He said.

Shoot! The cafe doesn't open till six according to the small sign I read on the door.

"Well, can you drive me in the morning?" I asked.

He scratched his head. "In the morning? I don't know. You know I'm not a morning person. Plus we have school..."

"Please, Harry I'm begging you."

He sighed. "Fine, but you have to pay me back. We'll discuss the form of payments later." He smirked.

"Oh, thank you so much, Harry!" I jumped up and hugged Harry.

"Woah! alright, let go." He chuckled.

We stared into each other eyes for a brief moment. Harry's arm was still around my waist. I cleared my throat.

"Umm... I should get some sleep." I stuttered. "Yeah me too." He said.

He slowly shut his door.

I turned around and walked back to my bedroom thinking about that last encounter I just had with Harry. The thought of him kissing me made me smile and butterflies appear in my stomach.

I got in my bed and slowly fell asleep thinking about Harry. I hope that he's thinking about me too.