Chapter 27: Escape

Anna POV

"Thirty," Harry said.

Louis started to come toward me. Fear took over my body. Suddenly I heard a gun click. I looked over at Harry and I saw Liam standing behind him pointing a gun at Louis.

"Louis, stay the fuck where you are!" Liam demanded.

Louis smirked. "And if I don't?" He questioned.

"I swear to God. This has gone too damn far and I can't sit here and watch you do this."

Suddenly the room went pitch black, dark. For a second I thought I had passed out until I heard Harry's voice.

"Anna are you alright?" He called out. I didn't answer. I was too afraid of Louis Finding me in the dark.

"Nobody fucking move!" Louis demanded.

"Alex, where are you? Turn on the lights! Louis called. I heard a grunt and the thud of someone falling to the floor.

"Alex, did you fucking hear me?" Louis yelled.

Harry's POV

"And if I don't?" Louis challenged.

"I swear to god. This has gone too damn far and I can't sit here and watch you do this." Liam protested.

Liam was taking my side?

The room went pitch black, dark. I couldn't see a thing.

"Anna are you alright?" I called out but she didn't answer. I hope she's okay. 

I felt the ropes on my hand loosen. Liam must have untied me. I felt Liam hand me a small metal object.

"It's a pocket knife." He whispered.

"Nobody fucking move!" Louis demanded.

"Alex, where are you? Turn on the lights?" Louis yelled.

Zayn must have turned off the power. The fireplace was electric heat anyway.

"Alex, did you fucking hear me?" Louis called. 

I crawled on the floor making my way to Anna. I felt for her hands then I sliced the rope with the pocket knife Liam gave me.

"What the-" I covered her mouth with my hands.

"Shhh! It's me." I whispered. I pulled off my shirt and handed it to her.

"Here," I whispered. "Put this on and follow me."

Anna's POV

I felt the rope loosen and my arms were free.

"What the-"

A hand covered my mouth. I started to panic.

"Shhh! It's me." Harry whispered.

I relaxed. He handed me an article of clothing. I assumed it was his shirt because it smelled like him.

"Here put this on and follow me." He instructed.

I put the shirt on and got on the floor feeling for Harry. I grabbed his arm and crawled with him to the exit. Once we were outside I saw a red car.

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"It's home, now come on and get in the car," Harry demanded. 

I hopped into the back seat. Zayn came rushing out along with Liam. Zayn jumped in the driver's seat and Liam got in the back.

"Step on it!" Harry said.

Zayn started the car and drove off. Once we were away I began to ask questions.

"What happen to Alex?" Zayn looked up in the mirror. "I hit him in the back of the head," he smirked.

"Oh.." I looked down.

"Liam, I really thought you were taking Louis's side back there. I thought you turned on me for a second." Harry said.

"Nah, I couldn't turn on my best mate since kindergarten," Liam said.

"What was Louis talking about when he said "our deal," Harry asked. Liam looked down. "I'll tell you later." Harry nodded understandingly.

The rest of the ride home was silent. I was too scared to talk to Harry because I knew better. I knew he was mad at me for even coming to Louis's house in the first place. I'm so stupid. This time I'm the one to blame.

We pulled up at our house. Ugh, I have a lot of explaining to do. Seems like every time we pull up at our house I have some explaining to do. Here goes nothing. We exit the car and Harry said goodbye to his friends. When they drove off I began to talk.

"Harry I'm-"

he cuts me off. "Don't!" He warned.

I sigh. "Please let me explain."

He stared straight ahead. He sighs in defeat. "Fine, In the house in my room." He instructs.

I knew I was in for it.