Chapter 52: Tea

As soon as we got home Harry got out of his car and went straight to his room, Not even looking back. I wanted to talk to him but I'm guessing that he's not really in the mood right now.

I sighed and went up to my room. Both of our parents were gone because I didn't see any of their cars outside. I decided that I am going to text Nina to come over so that we could hang out and talk like we used to. Plus there is a lot of stuff that I want to get off my chest.

I think I can trust Nina, after all, she is my best friend.

I picked up my phone and texted Nina.

A- hey I'm home now. Do you still want to come over?

N-Yeah I'll come rn.

A-Ok see you when you get here. The door is already open. Just come up to my room.

N- ok

I set my phone down and patiently waited for Nina to come over. In five minutes I heard Nina downstairs calling my name.

"Banana, I'm here!"

How did she get here so fast? Well, It could be because she lives literally two houses down from mine.

She slowly opened my room door and waved. "Hi banana, are you feeling okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine, I just don't know if Harry is."

She looks at me confused. "What are you talking about?"

I sighed. " I have to tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone" I begged. She nodded for me to continue.

"Harry has been a little..... not himself lately and I'm worried about him," I admitted.

"Not being himself how? What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Well, I caught Harry..... about to do something to himself," I said.

"Something like what?" She asked.

"Okay. I caught Harry about to commit suicide to himself." I said in a hushed tone. 

Nina gasped. "Oh my god is he alright?" She questioned.

"I think so. He seemed okay today but I'm still a little worried." I said.

"Ok tell me everything. Start from the beginning." She demanded.

I told her everything. I told her about what happened in my mom's kitchen, Harry getting drunk at the bar, Harry putting a gun to his head in the field, and even the part about Harry being isolated for three whole days in his room.

She looked at me wide-eyed I'm assuming that she was trying to soak in all the information she just received.

"Where is he right now?" She asked.

"He's in his room. I think he's still upset about what happened today." I said.

"What happened today?" She questioned.

"I don't feel like getting into that. It wasn't a big deal." I said.

She nodded understandingly.

Just then my door swings open with Harry peaking inside. "I'm going to Liam's house. Please don't follow me or do anything stupid." He said.

"Hi, Harry." Nina chirped. 

He glanced at her right before closing the door. It grew silent. Awkwardly silent. Nina cleared her throat. "Well, I should be leaving as well," Nina said as she stood up to gather her stuff.

"Wait you're not staying?" I asked.

She stopped at the door and turned around. "I'm sorry I'm just a little tired and I have a lot of homework to catch up on." She explained. I nodded understanding that she couldn't stay.

"Okay, well I guess I'll see you later then," I said dismissing her.

"Okay bye." She said.

She then opened my door and left my room, leaving me alone. I let out a huff. I'm so glad that I got that off my chest. It felt good to tell someone. Especially, someone I trust. I guess I have the house all to myself now. I decided that it would be best if I just take a shower and get ready for school tomorrow.

----------------------
Nina POV

I walked downstairs, leaving Anna's house to go to my own. I made my way to my front porch and unlocked my door. I saw my dad sitting in his recliner. He looked up from his newspaper at me. 

"Oh, I didn't know you left. Where did you go?" He questioned.

"Oh, I was just at Anna's house checking on her," I said.

He glared at me. "Now you know how I feel about you going over there. I don't want you around those people. Especially after that incident with Harry and his sister. I want you to stay out of their family drama." My dad warned.

I huffed. "I know dad. I won't be going back over there anymore. I just had to take care of something."

My dad nodded in approval. "Okay, honey. Go upstairs." He dismissed.

I turned around and strutted upstairs to my room. I nearly ran, too excited about the information I received. I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone quickly dialing his number. I pressed call and put the phone up to my ear.

It ringed.

"Come on, pick up," I mumbled.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Louis," I smirked.

"Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes, I did. The tea has been spilled."

"Tell me everything."

A/N

Hi.....

I'm.

So.

Sorry.

I hope you like this chapter. It was a bit of a filler.

Please vote if you like hearing from Nina's POV.

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thousand kissy faces and hearts

Xoxo - Anna