Chapter 36: What are you doing?

I got up and followed Harry downstairs to the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen my nose was met by the aroma of pepperoni pizza.

Good choice Styles.

He grabbed two slices and slid the pizza box over to me across the island countertop. I sat down on the stool and grabbed two slices as well. 

"Hurry up and eat. It's past your bedtime." Harry ordered.

I looked at him with disbelief. "Are you serious right now?" 

He looked at me and smirked. "Don't make me have to punish you again."

I groaned. "Please don't start with me Harry," I warned.

"Uh remember what I told you about talking back to me," Harry warned. 

I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't talking back. I just don't want you to bring it up."

"There you go again." He said. I huffed. 

"What!" I spat.

"Talking back to me." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop that right now," Harry demanded. He pointed his finger at me with a look of warning.

"You can't tell me what to do." I spat. 

He pointed upstairs. "Go to your room now!" Harry ordered. 

I threw my pizza on my in the box and stormed off upstairs. "I hate this!" I yelled.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I noticed that Harry's room was unlocked and slightly open. Now was the chance for me to get my phone and call my mom. I checked to see if the coast was clear. When I heard the t.v turn on downstairs I realized Harry would be distracted. I slowly made my way into his room. I began searching his drawer. I felt something at the bottom of his T-shirt drawer. I hit the jackpot. I pressed the power button and my phone didn't turn on. Crap! It's dead.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I jumped as I heard Harry's voice from behind me. I spun around and hid the phone behind my back.

"Uhhhh I was-" I stuttered.

"Give me the phone and go to your room." He ordered with a calm but intimidating voice.

I didn't move.

"Anna, don't make me have to repeat myself. You know I don't like that." He warned.

I decided to make a run for it. I jumped on Harry's bed and dashed towards the door. I felt his hands grab me by my waist and pull me onto his chest. "Let me go!" I screamed.

He grabbed my phone and pried it from my hands. I screamed and kicked the best I could. He hauled me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Not again.

He carried me to my room and threw me on the bed. When I tried to sit up he pushed me back down and held me down with his hand. I scratched his arm but he didn't budge. He picked up the set of handcuffs from the floor and clamped my hand inside along with the headboard.

What the hell!

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I huffed.

"Hey!" Harry growled. "Watch your mouth," Harry warned. "You're lucky I didn't do worse this time." He said.

"Bite me." I spat.

He chuckled. "Maybe later."

I scoffed. "As if."

He smirked. "You weren't saying that earlier." He teased. He turned around to leave my room.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked with panic. 

"To finish watching The Walking Dead. You're on house arrest... or room arrest." He said. 

"But I have to get ready for school tomorrow," I argued. "You can't just leave me here."

"I'll come back. Hopefully, you've come to your senses and finally decided to listen to me." He said.

"What am I supposed to do about the bathroom?" I asked. 

He shrugged. "You better hold it."

"And if I don't?" I questioned.

"Well, then I guess your time up here won't be so pleasing for you, love." With that being said, he left my room without another word, shutting and locking the door behind him, leaving me and my hand handcuffed to my bed.

What the hell do I do now?

A/N

Sooooo how's life?

I finally updated I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I've been very occupied lately. My mind has just been all over the place lately. I'm currently trying to get my life together.

Plz, vote and comment because that would mean so much to me.

Xoxo- Anna