Chapter 18: Caught

"Hello?"

I tucked my feet into my chest. I couldn't let him see me like this. Crying, weak just because he said a few hurtful words.

"Anna are you in here?" Harry called.

I stayed silent. I could see his feet slowly walk and stop in front of the stall door that I was in. I sucked in my breath. He then turned around and began to walk away.

I sighed in relief. I stepped out of the stall and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrible. My eyes were red from my crying, my mascara running, and my cheeks were flushed.

I tried to clean my face. I Turned on the sink and pulled a napkin from the dispenser. I ran the napkin under the faucet and lightly dabbed the running black makeup. I attempted to make myself look a little better before going back out there.

I turned off the sink and looked into the mirror. I saw Harry's reflection behind me. I quickly dash towards the door. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Anna please..."

I snatched my arm away from him. "No Harry, I'm tired of you and your stupid games!" I pushed him backward.

He grabbed my shoulders. "Anna, listen to me. I didn't mean what I said out there."

"Then why did you say it?" I asked.

"To protect us. What would people think if they found out about us?" He reasoned.

"You didn't have to embarrass me in front of all those people. Why didn't you tell them that I was your stepsister? Are you ashamed of me Harry?"

"No, I would never-"

"Well, it seems like it. I don't want to be your little secret ." I scoffed. I walked towards the door. Before I could open it he closed it again.

"Harry, stop!"

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you don't like it when I touch you." He demanded.

"What?"

He closed in the space between us, forcing me back onto the wall. I stared at him wide-eyed.

"Tell me you don't like when I do this." He dipped his head placing a kiss on my neck.

"Harry I-"

He placed kisses on my collar bone and neck.

Why wasn't I stopping him right now? I couldn't push him away. I did like his touch and his kisses. It lights a fire inside of me that I can't explain. Somehow I always find myself falling into his trap again. When he kisses me I turn into putty in his hands.

He crashed his lips into mine. I couldn't control myself. I kissed back. He hiked me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I simply couldn't help myself, running my hands through his unruly hair. He moaned when I tugged it.

Then heard the door creak open.

I look over to see Mrs. Williams standing with Shock followed by anger taking over her face.

Harry and I pulled away quickly.

"To my office now!" She demanded, stepping aside furiously and pointing at the door.

I can't believe I just got caught kissing my stepbrother. I look over at Harry and he looked just as scared as was, Maybe even more. We follow her out of the restroom.