Chapter 48: Redemption

I tightly shut my eyes and turned around on my heels slowly. I raised my hand slowly and gave Nina a small wave. "Oh hey, girl. How's it going?" I said slightly grimacing as I saw my angry best friend walking towards me.

She stood in front of me and pointed her finger at me. "Don't you "oh hey girl" me. What's going on with you? The last time I saw you were the night you broke your foot." She said.

I shrugged. "To be honest I really don't know. I'm just a mess right now." I admitted.

She made a small pout on her face. "Aww, come here." She pulled me in for a hug which I gladly accepted. Lord knows that I needed one of these right now.

"You know you can always talk to me. I'm your best friend. I'm here for you." She reassured.

I knew she was genuine. I just couldn't find time to sit down and actually have a talk with her. I mean she is my best friend and we tell each other everything. I know that if we were to switch places she'd update me on what's going on in her life. Right?

At least that's what I'd like to think.

I pulled away from our embrace. "Yeah, I know I haven't really been honest with you but... It's complicated. Maybe we can talk later, like at lunch or something?" I asked. 

She nodded her head. "Yeah well do that. Maybe we can hang out after school too?"

"Yeah, maybe if I'm free," I said.

She nodded. "Good"

"Good," I replied. We both turned around and parted ways.

"Oh and Anna."

I turned around "yeah?"

"I miss you." She said.

I nodded. "Yeah me too." We waved and continued our separate ways.

I'm so glad that I have a friend like Nina. She's so understanding. I love her. I know she'd never judge me but, I just can't bring myself to tell her about Harry and I. Something in my gut told me that I shouldn't. I'll just keep that secret hidden for a little while.

A/N

A/N

IK IK Go ahead and yell at me. I probably deserve it. I can explain tho.

"What happened to Tues and Thurs?"
After winter break and through spring break school has not been kind to me.
Test after test. Uhhhhh, make it stop!!! Projects too omg fml

"R u going to finish?"

Don't worry, I haven't left. My goal is to finish this book. No matter what.

I also just recently turned 18 so I've been also trying to get some "adult stuff" done.

Thank you to those of you who've stayed and welcome newcomers.

I'll try and update double this week not counting this update. And then hopefully soon we'll be back on our normal Tues and Thurs schedule. ;)

Sorry about the delay

Xoxo- Anna