Chapter 32: Lets Talk

We arrived at Zayn's house. We both got out of the car, running up to the porch due to the heavy rainfall. Zayn pulled out his keys from his pocket and opened the door signaling for me to enter. I took a look around his house. All of his pictures were neatly hung on the walls. There were pictures of him and four other women. The older woman who I assume to be his mom with three other girls who looked younger about around my age or so.

His house was neat. Too tidy for just a boy to be living in by himself.

"You live here by yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah, I believe so. Why do you ask?"

I shrugged.

"What? this place is too clean for a boy like me to live in, so a woman must live here with me?" He questioned.

"Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

He chuckled. "I may look like some sort of bad boy but, I'm not a pig."

I looked down and played with my fingers nervously. I didn't mean the statement like that. I just thought because of the pictures someone else lived here.

"Hey Bambi, Have a seat and chill." He suggested. 

"I um... I'm still." I gestured towards my wet clothes.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Here, I'll get you some dry clothes to wear, yeah?" Zayn walked off down the hallway to a room that I assume was his bedroom.

I don't know how I feel about wearing Zayn's clothes. We aren't that close. Not close enough to wear each other's clothes anyway. Not that he would wear any of my things. It doesn't fit his bad boy style. Plus my clothes would be way too small for him.

He came back with a pile of clothes and he was also dressed differently as well. He wore a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants. His white shirt made his tattoos more visible. I had to admit he was quite attractive.

"Like what you see?" Zayn said snapping me out of my daze. I hadn't noticed myself staring. 

"Oh um sorry, "I mumbled.

He handed the clothes to me and I took them mumbling a small "thank you".

He directed me to the bathroom and left me to get changed. I looked at the clothes he had given me. It was a pink t-shirt that read "flower child" and some baby blue sleeping shorts for a girl.

Where did he get this from? Hopefully, they aren't his girlfriend's because that would be extremely awkward. I shrugged off my concerns and put the clothes on anyway. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun. My hair was already tangled from being wet in the rain. I know I'll have trouble with it when I get home.

I walked back into the living room to see Zayn sitting on the couch looking at the t.v. He didn't notice my presence until I coughed. He turned around.

"Oh, I didn't know you were done. Sorry about that. Wow, I knew you fit it." He said.

"Umm, where did the clothes come from?" I asked.

"My sister Waliyha." He said.

"I thought you lived by yourself," I asked.

"I do. My sisters come and visit me sometimes and they have a few clothes here." He said. "I figured you and Waliyha wore the same size."

"Oh."

He patted the spot next to him on the chair. "Come and sit Bambi." I sat down cautiously next to him. He laughed. "Relax, I don't bite."

"I have trust issues. Especially around guys." I said. He nodded understandingly. "Yeah, I could see why with the whole Louis thing."

I tensed at his statement. "Shit. I'm sorry. Change the subject." He apologized frantically.

"So why were you crying in the rain?" He asked.

"How do you know I was crying?" I asked.

"It was obvious. Those big brown eyes were wide and moist, Your face was red and you were sitting on the side of the building alone in the pouring rain." He said.

"Why does it matter to you?" I spat. "You don't even know me."

"Well, it matters to me because I hate to see a beautiful face like yours so upset."

I looked up at him when he said this. Is it bad that his words kind of made my stomach flutter?

"And because you're my best mate's sister. If it was the other way around I would want him to do the same for me."

I shook my head.

If only he knew.

"So are you going to tell me why you were crying?" He asked.

"It's Harry," I said.

"What about Harry? "He asked.

"He kissed another girl in front of my face," I said.

"So? Why should that matter? He's your stepbrother anyway right?" He questioned.

"Well, we sort of kinda have a weird relationship..." I said.

"Of course, you have a brother and sister relationship. You are semi-related. not by blood so I'm sure it takes some getting used to." He said.

"No, I'm mean he kissed me before," I said.

"He what!?" Zayn asked with a shocked expression on his face.

"We actually kissed a few times. It just hurts me because he was my first kiss and that meant everything to me and he goes off and kisses other girls like it meant nothing to him. As sick as it sounds I actually gained feelings for my stepbrother." I admitted.

Zayn grabbed onto my shoulders. "Listen, Anna, Harry is no good for you. I'm afraid he always will be. I hate that he has to lead you on and play with your emotions like this. You are too beautiful and full of worth to be played over like this. I wish he could see that."

We stared deeply into each other's eyes. I got lost in his hazel ones. Before I knew what was going on we were leaning in closer. His lips were a few inches away from mine.

Just before our lips touched his phone rang. He picked up his phone from the table and looked at the screen. He cursed under his breath and then answered his phone, leaving me sitting there speechless.

"Hello."

"Uh yeah."

He looked at me covering up the speaker. "Sorry I'll be back shortly. I gotta take this." He said.

I nodded for him to go ahead.

Well, that was weird...

A/n

Omg Zayn feels! Hope you like the update. More updates soon.

Do you ship Hanna or Zanna? Comment and vote, please.

Love you guys

Xoxo- Anna