Chapter 19: Please

I was relieved when we exited the restroom there was no one in the halls. We reached Mrs. Williams's office. She pointed to two chairs sitting in front of her desk.

"Sit!" She demanded. Harry and I quickly sat down.

"What the hell were you to thinking."

I gulped. "Mrs. Williams please I -"

"Shut up!"

I sank down into my seat."

She pulled out two envelopes from a file cabinet. She opened both of the envelopes and read over them. She raised an eyebrow.

"Hmmm..., interesting."

She looked up at me and Harry, pushing her glasses down. "It seems that you two have the same address on your files. You two wouldn't happen to be... Related?" She questioned.

I shifted in my seat and looked over at Harry.

"I'm gonna have to call your parents and find out about this little business you two have going on." She stated.

Harry jumped up. "No, please! Mrs. Williams, it's not what you think."

She leaned back in her chair. "Please, enlighten me, Mr. Styles."

"We are related by marriage not by blood."

She crossed her legs and leaned forward. "So what you're telling me is that she's your stepsister?" She questioned.

"Well yeah but...it's complicated." I blurted.

She reached for the phone.

"Please Mrs. Williams, don't call our parents. It won't happen again I promise." I begged.

She hung up the phone and sighed.

"Fine, but I think that what you two have going on is disturbing and I suggest that you don't let it happen again. I'll let you off just this once but, don't ever cross paths with me again. If I hear from you two again there will be consequences, understood?"

We both nodded our heads.

"Good, now get out of my office."

We scrambled to our feet. "Yes, Mrs. Williams it won't happen again," I promised. We both exited her office. once we were in the hall Harry started to laugh as we walked down the hallway.

"You can't be serious right now?" I looked at him bewildered. 

He laughed. "What? I thought it was funny."

I pushed him. "You are so childish and immature. Do you know we would have been in trouble if she called our parents? She caught us kissing Harry!"

"Relax geez." He said.

I scoffed at Harry and quickly walked away. I can't believe him. We just got caught making out by the principal, who found out that we were step-siblings, and he's laughing?

I walked down the hall and I noticed someone scurry behind the wall. Who was that? I stood still and looked down the hall for a few moments. It could have been just my imagination. I'm so on edge by what took place today. I could just be anxious.

I shrugged it off and went to class.