Roger cares?

I couldn't stay asleep, and woke up after a few hours of sleep.

I heard Brian and Roger talking. Roger sounded as if he was in tears. Brian just kept talking, telling him the story.

"I'm going to go talk to her." Roger said, giving Brian a hug.

"If she's asleep don't wake her ok?" Brian said as Roger walked off.

I climbed back into bed quickly, I looked like I'd still been crying because I started tearing up heating Brian telling Roger.

Roger walked in and sat beside me. He didn't speak, he waited for me to look at him first.

He had been crying, almost as much as I was when I told the story.

"Listen, love.." he started..I don't think he actually knew what he was going to say. He just pulled me in for a hug.

He held me, I was crying again. Into his shoulder. I was trying to be quiet, but I ended up letting out a little sniffle.

"Shh, it's okay. You'll be alright love" he said, stroking my hair and kissing my head.

I felt so safe with him, but I could never tell him I loved him.

We actually went to sleep together in the bed. With him still holding me.

I woke io before he did, so I went down the stairs do get some water. Brian was already up, eating some toast.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked, putting his toast down.

"Better, now that some people know what happened it feels great." I said, grabbing a glass.

"Speaking of which, where is Roger. He wasn't on the couch where I told him to sleep?" Brian asked, looking a bit suspicious.

"Oh he slept with me..we fell asleep just a bit after he came in to see me." I said, as Roger came down the stairs.

He came in and kissed my forehead.

"how are you today then love?"

"Better, thanks" I said with a smile.

Brian looked at both of us, and raised his eyebrow. He asked to speak to Roger outside.

They went off and I got some water. I overheard a bit of their conversation.

"Are yous a thing? You've never kissed someone on the forehead. And you haven't kissed anyone in months?!" Brian asked.

"No, I just want to show I care. I want her to know that at least someone cares and won't tell anyone" Roger said, very softly.

They walked back into the room. They had to leave for practice.

"You can come with us if you wanted? You don't have to but I'm sure the others would be so happy to see you again." Brian said, Roger agreed with him.

"Sure, I've got nothing else to do today so I might as well." I said with a smile.

"Oh wait guys, I've got no clothes with me. I'll just stay home actually." I said, kinda disappointed.

"Oh don't be daft Y/N, I've got some extra in the drawers in the spare room. Grab a t-shirt and some trousers, we'll get you at the car." Roger said, "you can keep them so choose wisely" he said after, and winked.

I walked back to the spare room and got changed, when I went outside, the boys were in the van waiting for me.

"Right hop in, you can go between us' Brian said.

We left as soon as possible, they didn't want to be late.