New life

It was weird, knowing I wouldn't be waking up to someone next to me, some random shows, new albums.

Though I still bought all their albums, it was different than actually being with them, speaking with them.

I'd gotten used to it now. It was nearly a year since I'd started this new life. I missed them so much but I knew I could never go back and see them again.

If I'm honest, as much as I hated him and what he did, I missed roger so much. Waking up to him, his stupid conversations at night. It wasn't the same.

I still could never trust anyone else now. I didn't want to, I'd been treated the same by 2 people now. I didn't want it happening again.

The record shop is doing so well! We had so many more customers and so much more music to choose from. I hated delivery day, seeing all the new records, but especially the queen ones.

Usually I'd know about all these albums way before they were even in the shops. Now I had to wait till I saw them at the shop.

Queen are doing so well too! They are one of the top ranking bands now! I still watched all their interviews on TV. It was funny, they were all still so bubbly. They had mentioned about me before. How they "had a friend who was a bit more than that to one, but things didn't go well." They didn't mention any names but rogers face dropped when they said this.

He was wearing the necklace he had given me. What happened to all his other girls?

~in an interview~

"What about love life? None of yous seem to speak about that. Freddie?"

"Oh, well I had a girlfriend, it didn't end too well as partners but we're still friends, closer than ever." Freddie said with a smile.

"Oh that's lovely, John?"

"I have a girlfriend, but I won't say anything about her, that's her business to tell." John replied.

"Brian?"

"Ye I've got a girlfriend too, Anita. She's lovely. Best person I've ever met."

"Oh how wonderful. Roger?"

It was silent for a second.

"Um, no. There was one girl. I truly loved her. But I did something very bad one night. I'll never love anyone else the same way I loved her. I didn't mean what I did. I wasn't thinking. So no, I don't want any love unless it's with her."

Roger replied, he started fiddling with the necklace.

"What did you do?" The interviewer asked.

Roger was getting uncomfortable, scared or anxious even.

"I..well. Just bad..stuff" he replied, looking down.

"What kind of stuff?" The interviewer was persistent.

"Listen, he said what he has to say, leave him." Brian jumped in.

"Oh..well. Um, okay. That's all folks, from here live at bishops hall." The interviewer announced.

Bishops hall?

That was down the road from me. I could get there in minutes!