Band practice

Freddie and John were already there when we arrived. They ran over to me..

"Y/N darling it's been months how have you been!?" Freddie said, running up to me for a hug.

"Oh Fred I've been fine thanks, how've you been??" I said, hugging him back.

"Oh just the usual. We've got a tour of America!"

"Woah seriously!? That's great guys!!" I practically shouted. Apparently this was the first Roger and Brian had heard aswell.

"John how have you been" I asked, walking over with my arms open for a hug.

"Oh I've been great thanks for asking" John said, hugging me back with a big smile.

I loved johns hugs, they always made me feel amazing.

"Well guys we should probably get practicing shouldn't we?" Brian said, setting up his guitar.

"Oh before yous go I was just wondering if I could possibly take some photos of yous? I have a camera and yous could use them promotionally?" I asked..I'd love having some photos of my favourite people hanging up in my room.

"Oh why yes of course darling!" Freddie said, smiling quite a bit.

As they were practicing I grabbed a drink from the bar. Not anything big, just a little glass of wine.

I forgot about the flash of the camera, and pointed it directly at Roger. I didn't want to tell him I loved him, j didn't want to believe it but I wanted a photo.

Just as the flash went he turned to look at me.

*oh shit! He better not question this..* I thought.

He winked at me before playing normally again. He'd realised!

I'm sure it was no biggie, so I just went back to taking photos..I got a few of them:

I got a few of them:

I showed them the photos at the end of practice, and they all thought they were amazing!!

I was so happy about that. We all decided we should go for a drink tonight. No special occasion, but just as friends for a night out.

I was uncertain, but it would be fun. Why not!

Roger picked me up at 6 and started heading off to the bar we were all meeting at. I couldn't stop looking at him.

God he was gorgeous. No stop, I can't catch feelings.

When we arrived, I wasn't really in the mood for drinking. But the rest got heavy heavy drinks. Fred and Brian were so drunk after a few. I was only just getting started.

I got a pint of beer first, as I was drinking it a few boys were whistling over to me and gesturing very weird and disgusting things. I tried to ignore them but it was hard.

Roger moved closer to me, and wrapped his arm around my waist, To show them that I wasn't free. I was glad he did but at the same time it's not like I was his either. There was no way he'd like me!

Me and roger actually ended up drunk aswell, possibly even worse than Fred and Brian. John was still sober, but boring but I respect why.

We were allowed t stay the night at the bar as Fred had hired it for 'more practice'..ye as if!

Me and Roger went through to the lounge, where we had more drinks, and ended up in a deep conversation.

"Y/N..if I were to like you, like, like like you. How would you feel?" Roger asked, still drinking.

"Amazing! I like you aswell if I'm honest..or am I honest?" I chuckled.

We didn't notice John in the corner at all.. he left after this bit of the conversation.

Me and Roger agreed it was time to go to sleep..I didn't want to bother him by asking to sleep with him on the couch, so i just lay on the floor.

after a few seconds he'd picked me up and lay back down on the couch, me on top of him.. half asleep. We soon fell asleep after all the alcohol.