I have to move on..

"Brian I have nowhere to go, no place to stay and I can't stay here forever.. not with your band practices. Roger will come over at some point." I said, still crying.

Freddie and John were still here but they'd gone to get some water and paracetamol. We all had huge headaches but that didn't let what roger did slide.

"I suppose your right.. I'll help you get a job somewhere and give you some money to get you back on your feet. Maybe you can get a place if your own but in the mean time you can stay with me." Brian replied, bringing me in for a hug.

"I'll make sure he doesn't come over too much."

*ring ring..ring ring*

"I'll get it guys!!" Freddie shouted through.

It went silent..we wanted to hear what was going on.

"NO YOU HURT HER, she opened up to you rog, she told you she felt safe with you and thought you were different. You broke her, you showed her that you're just the same."

Freddie hung up, that was the only bit we'd heard but we knew what it was about.

"Y/N darling I'm so sorry, I'm guessing you heard some of that.." Freddie said while walking in.

"Ye just a bit.." I replied. I was covered in a blanket and had the TV on. Me and Brian were watching our favourite movies.

"Can we join??" John asked.

"Of course yous can!" I said.

I was still sad, but when I was around them everything changed.

The doorbell rang, we all knew who it was.

"I'll get it don't worry" Brian said.

"Can I come, not to see him but I want to hear what he says??" I asked.

"If you want..but if you need to go back to the living room just do so" Brian said.

He opened the door.

"What do you want roger?"

"Let me see her, I need to apologise.."

"No, she doesn't want an apology, she doesn't want to see you again."

"Please, I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing-"

"You might have been drunk but you should still know you have a fucking girlfriend. That's messed up." Brian said.

He was right, it didn't matter that he was drunk, he should still know.

"Listen I'll never hurt her again-"

"Bit late, she wants nothing to do with you. She told you everything, she thought you were different and trusted you, and you gave up on her. Now piss off!" Brian said slamming the door shut.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, but I don't think he's going to give up easily. What he did was wrong, so wrong."

"Ye..I really thought he would be different.."

"Come on, it's getting late you should get some sleep. Tomorrow I'll help you find a job and you can try and find a place to stay"

"Thank you..I'll repay you the money at some point"

"Don't worry, my little treat. Now let's get you to bed."

"Ok, let me get changed first."

"Of course"

I got changed into a t-shirt and some shorts. I walked out and found Brian waiting outside a room.

"Here you can sleep in this room, I hope you won't mind Freddie sleeping on the floor? He doesn't like the couch."

"No it's not a problem at all."

"Ok, goodnight Y/N"

"Goodnight Brian, thank you" I said with a smile.