The hospital

Rogers POV

I wasn't sure how long we'd have to wait, but It felt like forever.

"It should be me in that room if any." I said, pacing back and forth.

"No darling, these things happen. I'm sure she'll be fine. She's a strong girl you know." Freddie said, trying to reassure me.

I knew she'd make it, or I hoped at least. I couldn't bare the thought of her not making it.

After what seemed like forever I was called in.

"Hi can I just get your name please?"

"Roger Taylor"

I was so anxious. I didn't really want to hear anything right now, I just wanted to see her.

"Mr. Taylor, she will be fine, but she needs a few days to recover. There wasn't much damage. She was knocked out from the blast rather than the glass. Whatever fell on her was heavy!"

"Nothing fell on her, I threw a glass bottle at her.."

"Oh, w-why was that?"

"I never meant to..she left because we'd just said that we loved eachother but she promised herself she'd never fall in love again. We were drunk so she found out from my friend..I blamed him for her leaving and went to throw it at him but she jumped infront.."

"Oh dear god! Is your friend okay?"

"Ye he's sat outside.."

"So is she your girlfriend?"

"She promised she's never fall in love again..so no." I was quite solemn when I said that.. it hurt that I'd never get to be with her..

"Well she's awake..you can come in and see her."

"Thank you"

I walked in, quietly. I wasn't sure if she'd want to see me..

"Why did you throw it?" She said, she hadn't even looked at me yet..

"Roger why would you try and hurt him." She sounded angry.

"Love I- I didn't mean to..I got worried about you leaving and blamed him for telling you about the night before.." I didn't know what else to say.

She burst into tears.. I didn't want to intrude..and she might not want to be near me after what happened.

"Roger can I have a hug please. I don't know what to do" she said through tears.

I crawled in beside her and cuddled up to her.

"I'm so sorry love, I don't know what got into me. After telling eachother we loved eachother I just didn't want to see you leave. I love you and I care about you. I didn't mean to try and hurt John. I never would, he's one of my best mates. But I couldn't find you and it made me worry. I blamed him but I had no right. I'm sorry.."

I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have ran off without explanation. But I promised myself I'd never fall in love again, but here I am. I don't know why I ran infront of John..I just couldn't bare it if he was the one laying on the floor." She was crying into my shoulder. I'd hurt her, I promised I'd never do that.

"I truly do love you Roger. I just don't want to end up where I did last time." She said. I'd never leave her..

"Love, I'd never leave. I couldn't. I love you so much it would kill me to leave."

"I want to try it..us..but I haven't done this stuff since I was with Kyle.."

"That's okay love, if you want to try us I'm down for it, but don't force yourself..ok?"

"Yes rog..but I do want to try us. But promise you'll never leave?"

"I promise!"

"That's that settles then :)"

"I love you Y/N but you should get some sleep now love"

I kissed her forehead again and got closer to her, I'd wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you too rog, good night"

"Good night, love"