Chapter 1

Siri POV

"Ok Siren, your target has just walked into the ballroom. You should be all good to go. Work your Siren magic and seduce away." I heard in my earpiece.

"Perfect. Thanks Mila."

This is it.
I'm finally here for BTS.
Finally they will meet me.

The Siren.

The assassin that kills all who deserve punishment.

I am called the Siren because I can lure any man or woman. My specialty is to seduce and fuck my way in. Gain people's trust, then get them when they're at their most vulnerable.

I want to make a really good first impression on BTS. I want to gain their trust and become someone important to them. Become part of their family.

I've been watching these 7 men for a while and I must say, they are all deliciously sexy and I can't wait to get a piece of all of them. Especially the youngest one. I've got a soft spot after spying on him.

Maybe I'll start with the oldest and work my way to the youngest? Or shall I start with the leader then go from oldest to youngest?

Or do I go straight to dessert and go for the youngest first then to the oldest?

OR... do I just do a lolly mix and pick one at random?

Hmm... decisions, decisions...

"Excuse me. Would you like to dance?"

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the owner of this party, Antonio. I certainly can't say no to him now can I?
I let him take my hand and lead me to the centre of the ballroom. Tango music played and we danced like we were experts.

As the music played and we danced, I made sure to have eye contact with all BTS members as I passed them. Luring them in with my gaze.

Shit they were all beautiful.

After a few minutes, one of the BTS members came and asked to dance with me next. If I remember correctly his name is Park Jimin. He's also a trained dancer from the background check I read on him.

As we danced, I stared into his eyes and he in mine. There was a moment where he dipped me back then brought me back up slowly as his hands went up my back and our lips just lightly touched as our faces were so close together.

 There was a moment where he dipped me back then brought me back up slowly as his hands went up my back and our lips just lightly touched as our faces were so close together

Fuck I wanted to kiss his plump lips badly.

When he twirled me away from him, I was in another member's arms. This one was Hoseok. Another dancer. He smiled so widely and I could almost see the sun in his face. I couldn't help but smile back too while we danced.

My left leg was on his hips and he trailed his hand up my thigh, passed my ass and held my backside. His touch gave me tingles down there.

As I went to remove my leg from his waist by kicking it out for another twirl, another pair of arms caught my leg and he twirled me so my back was against his chest and I could feel his breath on my neck

I looked up to my left and saw the face of the youngest member

I looked up to my left and saw the face of the youngest member. Jeon Jungkook.

My favourite.

His right hand that had tattoos went round my ribs as he held me close. We moved in sync and I couldn't take my eyes off of him and neither could he of me.

The music had come to an end and we stood together.

"Thanks for the dance, Beautiful." He said with a soft smile as he took my right hand and kissed the back of it making me blush and I gave a shy smile.

I'm never this cheesy but he sent butterflies to my chest. As I was about to say something to him there was a loud bang and gun fire could be heard.

Perfect timing. It ruined my moment with my favourite.

His doe eyes went wide at the sudden action happening around us, and to my surprise, he pulled me into his arms and held me protectively.

Oooh he likes to be the knight in shining armour type, huh?

I pretended to be a scared damsel in distress while in his arms so he could hold me closer and he whispered into my ear that everything will be ok.

He smelt amazing and for a moment I really did feel safe in his arms.

Suddenly there was a cloud of smoke circulating in the air and people started coughing and dropping to the ground. I watched as some of the BTS members dropped to the ground as they fell asleep.

Sleeping gas? Really?

It wasn't long before Jungkook and I also started coughing and slowly fell to the ground holding each other.

The last thing I saw was my knight looking at me with soft gentle eyes and he had slight worry in them. How sweet.

He was worried for me already.

His eyes closed and then I saw black too.

---------->>>