Chapter 13

Siri POV

Two more weeks had gone by and I had just gotten home after taking down another BTS rival they don't know about. It's really amazing how many groups are trying to take them down. But luckily, I'm here for my boys.
I told them I was out with Ruby and Mila for the day and they didn't seem to mind. It's not like I lied... I was with them for the day... Taking down their rivals.

And it seemed like Namjoon was trusting me a lot more now since that day we had sex.

~~

When I got home, no one was around. I messaged the group chat they included me in and Tae replied they were in the basement interrogating some guy.

I decided to have a shower first and get into a sexy camisole for the night as I'm sure one of the guys will join me.

About an hour had passed since my shower and none of the guys are out of the basement yet

About an hour had passed since my shower and none of the guys are out of the basement yet. I decided I would head down and see what's taking so long.

I knocked on the basement door and was greeted by Jin smiling at me. He opened the door wider letting me in and gave me a kiss on the lips as I walked passed.
"You look beautiful as always." He said to me, making me blush.

As I walked into the room, I saw there was a guy already dead on the floor on the other side of the room by Yoongi, and another guy tied to a chair getting beaten by Jimin and Jungkook.

Tae, Hobi and Jin were sitting at a table at the back of the room behind the tied up guy. On the table was a laptop which Tae was working on, and also some guns and knives.

I walked towards the table giving Tae a quick kiss on the lips and he gave me a boxy smile. Hobi pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me his sunshine smile then kissed me. We sat and watched as Namjoon asked the guy some questions but the guy was refusing to answer anything. This made Namjoon mad and he indicated for Jimin and Jungkook to beat him up a little more.

I was getting sexually frustrated after 10 minutes of watching them beat the guy as they were looking sexy as fuck with their arm muscles on display and looking all angry.

Siri: "Ugh! Can we hurry this up! You guys are taking too long and I'm getting horny watching you guys beat this guy coz you all look sexy while you're doing it!"

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes lit up and they smirked after I said that while Namjoon and Yoongi shook their heads and chuckled a little. Hobi, Jin and Tae also chuckled at me with sweet smiles on their faces.

RM: "Sorry Siren. Won't be too long."

Guy: "Siren?! You guys have the Siren with you?"

JM: "Oh! He speaks!"

I got up from Hobi's lap and walked to where Namjoon and my fighter boys were. I walked up to Namjoon and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, earning a dimple smile from him. Then I walked to Jimin and Jungkook who both gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and Yoongi came to give me a kiss on my temple.