Chapter 17

Siri POV

For some strange reason each of the guys have only slept with me once this week. One member for each night. They were either soft and gentle (Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok) or fucked me like they hated me (the others). Not that I'm complaining as I love it that rough, but it was just a little weird the morning after as usually I would wake up with them still holding me and have cuddles. But all week I've woken up alone.

I decided to shrug off that weird feeling because it's not like I'm not getting any attention from them. Maybe they all just had something to do in the morning this week.

Anyway, it's our 100 day anniversary today and I'm so excited to give my boys their gifts! The golden desert eagle guns looked amazing with their code names engraved on them and I even got a set of golden bullets to go inside and engraved 'BTS' on them. The case that will hold the gun also looks great! I hope my boys will see just how much I love them.

(Looks something like this with purple lining rather than red and imagine their codenames on top and a golden gun)

The boys are currently out right now, they said they had to sort out a deal with another group but said I wasn't needed so I was happy to stay home

The boys are currently out right now, they said they had to sort out a deal with another group but said I wasn't needed so I was happy to stay home. I decided I would cook up a storm for my men for when they get back as they will be hungry.

I put their wrapped up gifts on the coffee table in the lounge, stacking them so they made a tower and placed a card on top. The card basically just expressed my love for them and how special they are to me.

I finished showering and had put on one of Jungkook's shirts as it's oversized on me. I was on my way downstairs when I heard some chatter. My boys were home! I happily skipped to the front door and hugged the first person I saw, that being Jungkook.

Siri: "Yay! You guys are finally home! I missed you!" I gave him a kiss on the lips but he didn't respond to me. Instead he just stood there, glaring at me.

"Kookie? What's wrong?" I said as my arms slowly unwrapped from around his neck and I had a look of worry on my face.

I then heard a click of a gun and felt something on the back of my head.

Y: "Turn around slowly. Arms up by your head."

Siri: "What's going on?" I asked Jungkook, then heard another click of a gun to my right and looked that way. I saw Jimin holding a gun aimed towards me and he was also glaring at me.

Jungkook then stepped away from me and he raised his tattooed arm which now also held a gun aimed at me, touching my forehead.

I then heard more guns clicking around me. I looked around to find I was surrounded in a circle and all the members had a gun pointed at me. Including Jin.

What the hell is happening?!

RM: "We know what you've planned, Siren. But we've got you surrounded now and you will be the one to die tonight." I looked at Namjoon as he spoke. His eyes were filled with anger and hate.

Siri: "W-what?" I stood there in the centre, shocked and confused.

Y: "You can stop the act! Stop playing with us now and just admit the truth!"

Siri: "Truth? What truth?!"

Shit. Did they find out who my father is?

JH: "We know you've been trying to manipulate us. Get us when we're most vulnerable and unguarded. At least admit the truth before you die. We need some closure."

Siri: "I don't know what you're talking about!" I tried to walk towards Jin and plead with my eyes, "Jin! You trust me! Please tell them they've got it wrong!"

Jimin stood in front of Jin, preventing me from getting to him.

JM: "We know you planned to put a bullet into us and stuff us into coffins! We also know who your father is! You're getting revenge for us killing him."

Siri: "What?!" I was so perplexed. They thought I would kill them and put them in coffins? Where the hell did they hear this? And they think I would avenge that disgusting man?!

V: "It's the only thing that makes sense. Why else would you try to kill us?"

Siri: "Kill you? If I wanted to kill you guys I would have done it ages ago! I've had so many chances already! I just wanted to be part of your family! I've told you! You're all special to me! I lov-"

All of a sudden a strong hand grabbed my neck and I was harshly slammed against the wall. Jungkook had me in his grip with his gun at my left temple.

No! Not my favourite!

My heart was beating so fast and I was too stunned to move.

JK: "Stop lying to us! You used me! Used us! We know you're the daughter of that sick bastard! Of course you would be related to someone like that!"

As he was yelling at me, my heart dropped to my stomach. I knew this would happen if they found out who my father was. A sick twisted man must have a sick twisted daughter too, right?

Jungkook glared at me with the same hate-filled eyes he gave my father before he killed him.

JK: "You really thought you could be a part of us?! You're nothing but a disgusting psycho whore! We would never let you be with us!"

His hand on my neck gripped tighter and I was struggling to breathe. My hands were on his left hand on my neck trying to loosen his grip. I looked behind him and saw that everyone also had the same hate-filled eyes.

I broke the vow I made myself. I told myself I would never give them a reason to look at me with those eyes. Yet here they are. All of them looking at me like that.

Ruby was right. I should've told them the whole truth and avoided this heartbreak.
Of course they would never love me. I'm a disgusting psycho whore, like Jungkook said. I wasted 3 years loving men who would never love me back.

No one will ever love me. There's no point in anything anymore.

Siri: "K-kill... m-me." I tried to say while Jungkook's hand gripped on my neck and I looked into his eyes.

His grip actually loosened and he looked at me with slight confusion.

Siri: "KILL ME! DO IT!"

JK: "Don't think I won't!" He pressed his gun deeper into my temple and I continued looking into his eyes as tears started falling from my face and onto his hand.

I haven't cried since Jackson died...

I closed my eyes and waited for Jungkook to pull the trigger.

Guess I'll see you soon Jackie. You're the only one who ever really loved me.

---------->>>