Chapter 15

About 2 months later...

3rd person POV

Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi were heading to Namjoon's office when they passed Serena in her bedroom talking to someone.

"The seven of them are so going to die!"

That made all three of the members stop in their tracks and look at each other confused. Did they just hear Siri say the seven of them are going to die?

"Ooo that's a great idea! I'll put each of them in a nice wooden box. Can you make it so the boxes have a purple silk lining so they fit in snugly? Let's have the box engraved with their code names on top too so they don't get mixed up."

All three started worrying now. She's planning on killing them and stuffing their bodies in a wooden box?

They continued listening. Surely they are just misunderstanding...

"Bullets? Hmm... yeah, I'll put some bullets into them."

Jungkook and Yoongi's eyes popped out while Namjoon's filled with anger. He knew it was a mistake letting her in and now she's planning on killing them.

"Will they arrive before 2 weeks? I have to do it on that day."

Jungkook and Yoongi looked at their leader with worry. She's going to kill them in 2 weeks?!

RM: "Get to my office. We need an emergency meeting with the others. Make sure she doesn't know about it."

~~~

Jin: "What's going on Namjoon?"

V: "Where's Noona? If this is an emergency meeting, shouldn't she be here?"

RM: "She is the emergency. She's planning on killing us."

"WHAT!?!" yelled Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

JM: "No way. Our Sweetcheeks wouldn't!"

Y: "Well Namjoon, Jungkook and I just heard her talking about killing us."

Jungkook was really upset and angry right now. He couldn't believe what he heard. He had fallen in love with Siri and was hurt that she had planned on killing them.

Jin: "Surely you just misunderstood her conversation?"

JK: "We heard everything! She said the seven of us are 'so going to die'." He air quoted. "She also said she was going to put each of us in a wooden box!"

Y: "And not just any box. A coffin! We heard her saying to line the damn boxes with silk so our bodies can fit all snug into it! AND she wants to engrave our code names on the top to not mix up our bodies! She's a fucking sick psycho whore!"

Yoongi was mad. He fell in love with Siri and is also hurt by her betrayal.

Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok were stunned. They were all confused. They had fallen for Siri too...

Jin: "This doesn't make sense. I'm usually good at reading people..."

RM: "She's a master manipulator. I don't blame you for not picking up on it Hyung. She's been playing with us the whole time. She's been using her sex appeal on us, gaining our trust and making us feel comfortable. Now she's going to try kill us as we've let our guard down around her! I knew I shouldn't have trusted her!"

Namjoon slammed his fist onto his desk in anger, making the members flinch.

V: "But... I think I fell for Noona..." He pouted and was really upset at what he's hearing.

JM: "Me too... "

JH: "Me three..."

Jin: "I think all of us have fallen for her..." he said with disappointment.

RM: "We heard her say she's going to put bullets into us. In two weeks."

That made the other four look up at Namjoon in shock and worry.

RM: "She's called the Siren for a reason guys. Tae I need you to search up everything you can about Serena. We have the upper hand now. We know what she's up to and we can be a step ahead of her. We'll get her before she gets us. Act like nothing has changed. Got it?"

"Yes." Everyone agreed with sullen faces.

---------->>>