Chapter 12

Siri POV

I've been staying with BTS for about two weeks now and all but one fully trusts me. Namjoon is a tough guy to crack.

While I have caught him eye-fucking me and giving me the occasional dimple smile that makes me swoon, he's still wary of me.
He includes me in most of his plans, but I know there are some things he's not telling me and I'm fine with that. I have to trust that he will trust me eventually. Jin said he will come around and I trust him.

Lately, Namjoon has been away at different locations sorting things out like a good boss does, but it means I haven't been able to work my magic on him. When he is around, one of the maknaes steals my attention and takes me away to have their way with me. Not that I mind of course, but I want the Monster. And I want him now.

Namjoon has been seeming a little stressed this past week. Something went wrong with his drug shipment and apparently there are buyers who are waiting and are getting impatient.

I noticed he was in his office angrily yelling at someone on the phone. I decided I want to help relieve his stress and I got myself into something sexy for him.

As I was walking towards Namjoon's office, someone came up behind me and slammed my back against the wall and kissed me straight away. One hand went to grab my ass while the other squeezed my breasts.

"Mmm you're looking mighty fine there Noona." he said as he pulled away from our kiss.

"Thank you Kookie but this isn't for you. This is for Namjoon."

He pouted and I melted at his cuteness. Aww... Maybe Namjoon can wait?

"Don't use that pout on me Jeon. You had me last night with Jimin. You're being too greedy. I haven't even been with Joonie yet."

"I just can't get enough of you though Noona." he said as he went to kiss my neck, sending tingles to my core and making my heart flutter.

Come on Serena! Get a hold of yourself! You're here for Namjoon!

I started pushing against his chest to move him back. "Just because you're my favourite does not mean I will give in to you every time Jungkook."

"I'm your favourite?" His eyes lit up and he gave me a big grin. I got butterflies seeing his face so happy.

"Yes, but don't tell the others that." I kissed his nose and he gave me a bunny smile. "Don't use it to your advantage, Kookie. It would be unfair on the others."

"Promise I can be with you tonight?" He asked as his doe-eyes widened in an innocent way.

Shit... He's doing it. But I can't say no to him...

"I promise you can have me later and you can do whatever you want with me." He gave me a wide smile then kissed me softly.

"I'll catch you later then Noona. I hope Hyung likes your outfit. I know I do." He winked and smiled as he walked away from me.

Fuck, I really love him. I love all of them.

But I know all the boys just want me for my body and my killing skills. And I'm fine with that as I just want to be with my heroes.

No one can love a whore after all.

I walked quietly into Namjoon's office and saw him sitting in his desk chair facing the window. He didn't know I had come in as he was still growling into the phone.

Shit, he's sexy when he's angry. I hope he'll take it out on me.

I quietly came around and stood right in front of him, giving him a smile. He initially glared at me as he was angry at the person on the phone but then looked a little stunned to see I was there.

I untied the robe I was wearing and opened it to reveal my lingerie, letting the robe slip off my shoulders.

Namjoon's eyes were wide and they draped all over my body, taking in the view in front of him. I smirked and moved to sit on his lap, straddling him. I could hear muffled voices from his phone and he was half listening to what the guy was saying.

I went to this free ear and started licking and sucking just under it while my hands trailed along his toned chest and biceps.
He groaned a little as I was now sucking and nipping at his neck. He said a few words to the person on the phone while I went to undo his pants.

His eyes never left mine as he watched me slide off his lap and onto the floor and get on my knees. Muffled voices still coming from his phone.

He bit his lower lip and gave me a sexy glare as I pulled his thick cock out from his pants. I stroked his dick a few times to see his reaction and he was breathing deeply while his eyes were piercing into me. His free hand clenched into a fist and he was still listening to the guy on the phone.

I looked at his cock then back into his eyes and smirked at him. Namjoon watched as I licked from the base of his cock upto his tip. He gave a little hiss at the sensation.

I opened my mouth wide and took as much of his cock as I could and deep-throated him. He hissed again and did a low mumble as I started bobbing my head up and down with hollowed cheeks.

His words were slightly stuttering on the phone and he was losing concentration as I started sucking harder and faster while my eyes were still on him.

"Shipment better be here tomorrow or I'll send someone to kill you." He said in a deep angry voice, then he hung up the phone and chucked it behind him somewhere.

I knew he meant the last part for me and I hummed over his cock in appreciation for including me.

"Shit! That feels good!" he said as his head dropped back in ecstasy and his hands were in my hair as I continued bobbing up and down.

He then grabbed the base of my hair with his right hand and pulled me off his cock, surprising me and made me stand up as he stood up too. He grabbed my neck with his left hand and pulled me in for a deep and rough kiss.

His right hand stayed gripping my hair while his left hand travelled down from my neck to my breasts where he squeezed them roughly, making me whimper into our kiss.

"You are so enticing Siren." He said against my lips. Then he ripped my bra off me with a growl.

His left hand went to hold my right breast and his mouth went straight to it, kissing and sucking around it, tongue swirling around my nipple. I moaned some more and his grip in my hair tightened, pulling my head back a bit so my neck was more open for him.

He kissed and sucked from my breasts, upto my neck and found my sensitive spot that had me moaning again. His left hand travelled down to my core and he started rubbing my clit over my panties making me whimper. I went to stroke his cock and he moaned into my neck.

He suddenly came away from my neck, pushed his chair out of the way and roughly pulled me by my hair to his desk and had me bend over it and arch my back. He ripped off my panties with his left hand and all of a sudden shoved his cock into me. His hands gripped my hair and my hip tight as he pounded into me mercilessly.

I cried and moaned out loudly, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head with each thrust he gave while he growled and grunted.

I held onto the edge of his desk as his pounding kept going. My loud moans and the desk being banged was all that could be heard.

My walls started tightening as my orgasm was approaching and his hips went sloppier and rougher.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum! Cum with me!" he growled.

A few more hard pounds and I was cumming all over his cock and I could feel him coating my walls too.

He slowed to a stop and rested his upper body on my back while we both panted and breathed heavily. His right hand gently let go of my hair and he used it to turn my face to the left to look at him so he could kiss me softly. Tenderly almost.

"Thank you." He said with a small smile. "I needed that."

My eyes lit up as I was happy he was happy. "No problem. Happy to help."

And with as much sincerity as I could I said, "I'll always be here for you. For Bangtan."

---------->>>