Chapter 11

Siri POV

I arrived at the Bangtan house and Taehyung and Jimin were the first to greet me and help with my bags.
They led me to a room and popped my bags near the wardrobe. As they did so I wanted to show my thanks by giving them a kiss.
I gave one to Taehyung first and then Jimin. I lingered slightly longer on Jimin's lip as I knew how much he's been wanting me since last night.

As I pulled away with a sweet smile, he immediately pulled me back into him, grabbed my face and kissed me deeply.

He took my bait.

Perfect.

My hands went to his soft hair, pulling him in for more and then his hands roamed over my backside and went to firmly grab my ass. I moaned into our kiss as he pulled my body closer to his and I could feel his hardened cock through our clothes.

We both heard a throat being cleared and we came away from our kiss to look at Taehyung. I gave him a smirk as I remembered him saying he would like to join rather than watch the next time something happened.
Since he didn't join Hoseok and I in the kitchen, he will join Jimin and I right now.

I grabbed his shirt collar with my left hand and pulled him towards me making our lips smash together. All the while, my right hand felt Jimin's toned abs and chest so he knew I still wanted him too. I slowly made that hand travel down to Jimin's crotch and I rubbed his dick through his pants.

"Shit, Sweetcheeks, you're a greedy girl aren't you?" Jimin moaned while still having a hold on my ass as he stood in front of me.

I came away from Taehyung's lips and said, "Only for Bangtan" then I gave a smirk to Jimin and he smirked back.

His hands moved from my ass to my waist and he swiftly turned me to face Taehyung then moved to stand behind me while kissing and sucking the right side of my neck.

My lips were back on Taehyung's lips and his large hands roamed the front of my body, grabbing a hold of my breasts and giving them a firm squeeze. He then moved his hands to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. As soon as it was off, Jimin had unclasped my bra and my breasts were free for them.

V: "Fuck, they look so perfect." he said as he dove in to kiss and suck my left nipple while grabbing the other breast.

I could feel Jimin's hands move from my waist down to the front and he undid my pants, pulling them down my legs. The warmth from him behind me was gone for a moment as he was taking off his clothes but then he came back behind me and I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass and his lips on my neck as he bit and sucked along it. I whimpered as Jimin hit my sensitive spot.

I reached for Taehyung's shirt and pulled it over his head. His hands went to undo his pants while Jimin pulled me to the bed. We both crawled onto it, staying up on our knees and kissed each other again while waiting for Taehyung to join us.

I could feel the bed dip once Taehyung was on it and he came up behind me holding my waist, then he kissed along my neck while I was still kissing Jimin.

I thought I'd be a good girl for them and offer both my holes so I came away from Jimin's lips.

"Which one of you wants my pussy and which one wants my ass?" I said sweetly.

Both their eyes widened as they looked at each other, not expecting a DP to happen.

JM: 'Fuck, I think I'm in love" He then smashed his lips with mine and kissed me passionately.

My heart fluttered at his words and his actions.

Does he mean it? Or is this just lust?

No. He can't mean it. No one could love a whore. It's definitely just lust considering the circumstances right now but I'll take what I can get from my special boys.

He came away and asked Taehyung, "Can I take her ass?"

Taehyung nodded and they switched their places so Jimin was behind me and Taehyung was in front.

Taehyung laid down and I went between his legs, grabbed his cock and deep-throated him as much as I could.

"Shit!" he moaned out as his cock hit the back of my throat.

"What a dirty little slut. All for us huh?" Jimin said as he started rubbing my folds from behind, feeling how wet I am. "Fuck, she's so wet."

Yes, I want to be their little slut. Bangtan's slut.

I bobbed my head up and down on Taehyung's cock while stroking the base, gagging as I did so as his dick was quite thick and long.

Jimin was fingering me now and I was moaning and humming on Taehyung's cock, sending vibrations through to him.

"Fuck she's good with her mouth."

Taehyung then grabbed the base of my hair and pulled me off his cock, saliva hanging from my lips connecting to his cock.

"Shit that's hot. But I want to be in you when I cum." He pulled my hair making my body move from between his legs and had me straddling him. Jimin then left quickly to go get some lube.

Taehyung kissed me hungrily, tongue playing with mine as he held the base of his cock and aligned it with my entrance.

"Sit and bounce on me like a good girl." He demanded with his deep voice. Fuck it was sexy.

I did as asked and his cock started stretching me. He thrusted up into me harshly when I was half way down and it felt so deep when he did that, I yelled out.

He grabbed my breasts and rocked his hips up as I bounced on him. We had a steady pace going and while we were fucking, Jimin had come back with some lube.

Jimin was behind me again and Taehyung and I slowed our movements so Jimin could prep me. As I slowly bounced on Taehyung, Jimin fingered my ass then added another finger.

I could feel his cock right behind me now and I knew his dick was coming next. I stopped moving on Taehyung to let Jimin enter my ass slowly.

Taehyung fondled my breasts that squished against his chest and he kissed and sucked my neck to distract me from the initial uncomfortableness. He then kissed me softly and once Jimin was all the way in and was moving, I moaned into our kiss.

"Shit, your ass feels good!" Jimin said as he held my hips tight and started thrusting into me harder and faster. Doing so made me rock on Taehyung's dick even more and we were all a moaning mess.

Jimin pulled my hair, pulling me up slightly off Taehyung's chest, making my boobs go right in Tae's face where he kissed, sucked and fondled them more.

Skin slapping sounds, staggered gasps and moans filled the room.

My body was on fire from pleasure overload. That coil building in my core wanted its release.

"My god. So full!" was all I could get out. "Going to cum!"

"Me. Too." Jimin said as between thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung moaned as my walls tightened around him from my orgasm and he came as well. I heard Jimin moan behind me as he did a few more hard thrusts to ride out his high.

I collapsed on Taehyung's chest while Jimin collapsed on my back. We three were panting and all sweaty.

"Mmm that was fun" I said, all blissed out.

JM: "You're telling me." he said, as he kissed my shoulders, giving me butterflies. How sweet and tender of him.

V: "That was great." he breathed out, still trying to catch his breath.
"But both of you on me is too much. Get off."

Jimin and I giggled and he slowly pulled out of my ass and went to the bathroom to get some toilet paper to clean us up with.

I slipped off of Taehyung's dick and laid on his left side, my head on his chest, still blissed out.

He wrapped his left arm around my shoulders and gave me a kiss on my forehead which also gave me more butterflies.

We heard a knock on the door from outside.

Y: "If you guys are done, dinner is almost ready."

JM: "Thanks Hyung! Be down soon!"

---------->>>