Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

"Noona!" "Siri!" "Serena!" were all yelled out as the members leaped towards Siri who was bleeding out.

Jin quickly unzipped the rest of her hoodie and laid her down in front of him. He wrapped her hoodie and placed it over her bullet wound. Siri was turning paler by the second and her eyes fluttered. Taehyung went to hold her left hand.

Jin: "Ruby! Siri's been shot! We need medical help!"

Ruby: "Shit..."

Siri: "J-jason... t-tell her... to go t-to Jason's." she said in a hoarse voice and her eyes started closing.

Jin: "She says to go to Jason's!"

Ruby: "On it!"

RM: "Serena! Stay with us! You're not allowed to die!" he said while rubbing her left leg.

All the members were panicking. Most of them started tearing up as they were frightened they might lose her.

Jungkook, with tears in his eyes, lightly tapped her face to keep her awake, "Noona! Please stay alive! You can't leave us again!"

Siri slightly opened her eyes and looked up at Jungkook. She gave a small smile, "M-my favourite... s-so handsome. You all... so handsome... My... h-heroes..." then she closed her eyes to sleep.

That made the members' tears fall even more and they didn't know what else to do but cry. There was nothing they could do right now.

~~~

Ruby: "We're here!"

Ruby quickly got out and went to the front door of this Jason person's house.

Jin: "She's still breathing but barely. We need to hurry and take her inside."

RM: "I'll carry her."

Namjoon carried Siri bridal style and ran towards the house as Ruby came out running next to a really muscley guy. He looked mean and like someone you did not want to mess with. BTS weren't worried who the man was though as obviously it must be someone Siri trusts to have asked to come here.

 BTS weren't worried who the man was though as obviously it must be someone Siri trusts to have asked to come here

Jason: "Where was she hit? How long ago? Is the bullet still there?"

Jin: "About 20 minutes ago. Between her ribs. And yes it is."

Jason: "Quickly, get her inside. We'll need to take the bullet out of her first then we can place her in the healing pool (think of the pool in the movie Wanted where it would heal wounds quickly).

Jason: "Place her on here. I'll go get some medical supplies." He gestured to his dining table and ran off. All the members and Ruby surrounded the table, all eyes on Siri who was slowly dying. Her breathing was weakening.