Chapter 2

BTS / 3rd person POV

RM: "Everyone remembers the plan?"

Y: "Get in, distract and place the poison in Antonio's drink, then leave."

JK: "Should be a piece of cake.".

Jin: "Try not to start a fight this time. We're at a party, let's not be animals."

JM: "Can't promise anything Hyung."

~~~

The members all walked into the ballroom, walking as if they owned the place. Everyone knew who they were.

They are the town's up and coming mafia group and are good at what they do.

They were attending the party of Antonio Bandido. A man who made his money from drug trafficking. He's powerful in the drug world and Bangtan needed to take him down as their drug profits were dropping because of him and because Antonio's drugs were killing people.

As they were scouring the ballroom and watched out for Antonio's guards, they each individually noticed the beauty in a red dress. She was standing by a piano, sipping a cocktail.

They all watched as she was unconsciously gliding her fingers between her breasts, being seductive without even knowing or trying as she looked lost in thought

They all thought she was beautiful.

They all saw Antonio approach her, asking her something, making her snap out of her thoughts. She smiled and it melted the hearts of some of the members.
Antonio reached for her cocktail, taking it out of her hand and placed it on the piano next to her. Then he took her hand and led her to the middle of the ballroom to dance.

JM: "Fuck me... have you ever seen a woman more beautiful?"

V: "Definitely not."

Y: "Look at her body move..."

They all caught her eye as she danced with their target and she gave them all a smile.

JM: "That does it. I'm dancing with her."

Jimin walked over as the first song finished and asked the beauty to dance. She happily said yes and they danced like they had done it for years.

His members watched as they flirted while dancing. Her eyes never left Jimin's eyes. He wanted to kiss her so badly as he pulled her up but then she danced and twirled herself away. He grabbed her hand and made her spin a few times more then his friend took her hands.

Hoseok looked at her and just felt happy that he smiled so bright. Her body moved expertly as he led the dance. He couldn't help but feel her as his hands caressed her thighs, ass and back when her leg was up near his hips.

Another member who has been silently watching this beauty all this time, decided he had to have her in his arms too. As he walked out to the dance floor his members were stunned. They had never seen Jungkook want to dance before.

As the beauty had her leg out, he grabbed it and spun her so her back was to his chest. He could smell her neck and perfume. She smelled divine and he wanted to kiss her and suck all over her neck, leaving love bites to show everyone she was his.

The members had no jealousy watching one another with a woman. They have no problems sharing as they've done it before. They were quietly proud that their youngest member made a move on a woman as he doesn't usually. And they were quite surprised to see him dance with passion with the woman in red.

The music ended and Jungkook kissed the back of the woman's hand, thanking her for the dance. He wanted to talk to her some more but then all of a sudden a loud bang went off and gunfire could be heard.

He felt the need to protect the woman in red. He pulled her close and held her tightly. He looked towards his members and they were just as shocked at what was happening.

Moments later a cloud of smoke appeared and people started dropping and falling asleep.

He slowly dropped down with the beauty in his arms and watched her with worry as he didn't want her to get hurt. He saw her smile as her eyes started to slowly close and it made him relax a little.

Then he saw black.

---------->>>