Chapter 25

Siri POV

BANG!

A huge truck smashed into the building causing Mila to stumble back. A bunch of men came out of the truck, all dressed in black with masks covering their faces. They started attacking the men Mila had with her. I then saw Ruby and Jason come out and they started shooting at the men too.

Mila panicked and started running away but one of the men in black ran to her and stopped her. They started fighting each other while Ruby and Jason came to me and BTS and helped to free us.

Once free, Jungkook and I both ran straight to each other and we hugged one another so tight while tears fell down both our faces. "I thought I was going to lose you." I cried into his neck.

JK: "Never." He mumbled behind me. He pulled away and we kissed each other in desperation and love. We came away and Namjoon gave me a hug too.

Ruby: "Siri! We could use your help!"

Namjoon and I pulled away and gave each other a quick deep kiss, then we parted and started fighting with the men around us.

Men were going down and I saw Mila was still fighting with the man in black. I decided to go over and help him. If it weren't for her, Jackson would still be alive and she almost killed one of my seven lovers.

This bitch is going down.

I joined in with the man in black in fighting Mila. To my amazement he and I fought like the perfect team.

After a few hooks and kicks, I heard a yell from one of my Bangtan boys. I looked over and saw Hoseok and Jin in trouble. I looked at the man in black quickly and he nodded indicating I could go to them.

I ran to my Hobi and quickly helped him out, then I fought and killed the one hurting my Jin.

There was only Mila left and all of a sudden a loud bang went off. Everyone looked towards the sound and saw Mila was standing there, slightly bent over with her hand to her stomach. The man in black shot her.

He took off his mask and I froze. My heart started racing a hundred miles per hour.

It can't be.

He's meant to be dead.

Mila: "J-jackson?" she muttered out, disbelief on her face and tears in her eyes. She dropped to her knees and blood slowly started coming out of her mouth.

The man raised the gun at Mila's head and pulled the trigger one last time. Mila snapped back onto the floor. Blood all around her.

The man turned his face so I could see him directly.

It's him! It's really him!

"Hey Siri." He gave a small smile.

3rd person POV

BTS turned their heads at the sound of the gunshot and saw Mila holding her stomach. They then saw the man in black take off his mask. All the members froze as they all knew who it was. They had just seen his photo just last night. Wasn't he meant to be dead?

The members all looked with worry at Siri who was frozen in her place. Her eyes were wide in shock. They then heard Mila just confirm their thoughts when she called out the name 'Jackson'. The man then shot Mila in the head.

BTS were speechless and very nervous now as they looked at each other. They then watched Jackson and Siri stare at each other. Were they about to lose their Siren?

"Hey Siri." They heard Jackson say.

"Jackie?" Siri said, still in shock as she took a small step forwards and tears were in her eyes.