Chapter 6

Siri POV

Killing Antonio was super easy. He didn't have many men with him since I killed most of them earlier.

It was a sight to see, watching Jungkook slay his way through and stabbing people. He was so fucking sexy. Same with Yoongi using the gun. He didn't miss anyone. Jimin was great too with just his hands.

After we were done killing everyone in the building, my friend Ruby had already planted explosives around while I was busy inside.
Ruby came and picked me and Bangtan up in a van and as soon as we were far enough, we watched the building go up in flames. It was beautiful.

I introduced Ruby to Bangtan and we drove off. We dropped the guys off at their house and I gave my earpiece to Ruby.

RM: "How do you know where we live?"

Siri: "I told you. You guys are special to me." I said with a smile.

RM: "If you're coming inside and actually plan on joining us, I need to ask you a few questions."

Siri: "Of course!"

Ruby left me with the guys. She gave me a smirk as she left, knowing my plan was going well.

I walked inside with the guys and they led me to their large lounge.

Siri: "Hold up! Is it ok if I take a shower? I'm covered in blood and sweat and I don't want to get anything on your pretty white furniture

Siri: "Hold up! Is it ok if I take a shower? I'm covered in blood and sweat and I don't want to get anything on your pretty white furniture..."

I noticed that it immediately made Jin and Hoseok light up. They must like to be clean.

Jin: "How considerate of you." He said with a wide smile. "Come with me. I'll take you to the bathroom and you can get cleaned up."

He led me to a big bathroom then left. He came back with a large pink shirt, some boxers and some black sweatpants and placed them next to the sink.

Siri: "Are these yours?" I asked with a smirk.

He nodded shyly then walked up to me and cupped my face. He leaned down and gave me a soft kiss.

Jin: "Thank you for saving us. Give Joon some time to come around. He will trust you eventually." He gave me the sweetest smile.

Siri: "So you already trust me then?" I asked softly, my eyes lighting up.

Jin: "I'm good at reading people. I can tell you genuinely want to help us and want to be with us. Your reasons why I'm not sure, but I'm sure we can trust you."

My heart fluttered at his words. He gave me one more soft kiss and left me alone. I took off my dress and got in the shower.

I was almost done cleaning myself when I felt a naked body come up behind me and two hands travelled up from my waist to my breasts. They gave my breasts a firm squeeze and pulled themselves against my back.

Their strong right hand moved from my breasts, up my chest and wrapped around my neck, squeezing slightly. Their left hand travelled down to my core and started rubbing my clit, making me moan.

The right hand on my neck went to the back of my head and he grasped the base of my hair tightly, pulling my face to the right so the left side of my neck was open and their lips dove in, sucking, licking and kissing all over. They found the sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned out more.

"You like that, Siren?" he said into my left ear. The voice gave away who it was.

I hoped he would come for me.

"Yes" I breathed out.

With his fingers rubbing my clit and his lips on my neck, I was a whimpering mess. I arched my back and could feel his hard cock tapping against my ass.

His fingers teased me as he entered a finger into my hole but then would come out and rub my clit again.

"So wet. Just for me. You're a naughty girl aren't you Siren?"

"Yes" I moaned out as his finger entered me again.

He pulled me by my hair again, making my face turn to look at him. He was so fucking sexy. Especially with wet hair.

He attacked my lips with his and kissed me roughly. Our tongues were playing with each other and I just couldn't get enough of him.
I reached behind me to tug at his cock. He growled into our kiss as I stroked him a few times, then he spun me around to face him and kissed me more deeply.

He bent down a little and lifted me up by my thighs, making my legs wrap around his waist. My arms went around the back of his neck and my breasts were squished against his chiselled chest. He slammed my back into the shower wall and we kissed more passionately.

I reached down between us to his cock and placed it just at my entrance. With one hard and swift thrust, he was in me. We both moaned as he entered hard and deep.

He thrusted into me and had a good steady pace for us to enjoy it. Skin slapping and our moans was all that could be heard in the shower.

As he continued to slam into me, I pulled him in for more making-out. I light bit his bottom lip and he growled, his thrusts turned sloppy and harsh.

"Fuck!" I moaned out.

"Fuck, you feel so good!" he growled out.

My lips went to his right ear lobe and I sucked on and under it.

"You can cum in me," I said low into his ear. "It's ok."

He growled even more and then pulled out of me, quickly placing my legs down, then he spun me around so I was facing the shower wall. My hands and breasts were pressed against it and I arched my back for him.
He slammed back into me again roughly, held my hips tight and fucked me like he was angry with me. I loved how rough he was.

Our skin slapping was even louder and I couldn't control how loud my moans were. It just felt so good to be fucked like this.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me Siren! All. Over. My. Damn. Cock!" He said between his rough thrusts.

My eyes rolled back and my walls tightened around him and I came all over him with a loud moan.
I could feel his dick throbbing in me and not long after, he blew his load coating my walls.

He continued to stay in me as he kissed my left shoulder and neck. His left hand rested on mine against the wall and he wrapped his right arm around my ribs, just like he did when we danced. I smiled at the memory.

I turned my face towards him and we kissed deeply again.

Mmm... my favourite.

---------->>>
A/N: Who did you guys think it was initially? hehe. Leave comments and vote if you like anything! 
---------->>>