Chapter 26

Siri POV

GOT7 brought me back with them to their home and Jackson led me to a spare bathroom so both of us could shower before getting down to chat and catching up. He left me a shirt and boxers to change into. Once I was done, Bambam led me to Jackson's room.

Jackson was only in sweatpants, finding a shirt to wear when I walked in. I straight away went up to him and turned him to face me. I needed to look at his bullet wound where he was shot. Did it actually happen?

He looked at me confused but my eyes were concentrating on his well-defined abs, finding that bullet wound.

"There it is." I said softly while rubbing my finger over his scar. "I just had to make sure it happened. That I did actually lose you..."

Jackson took my hands and he kissed the back of them. "It happened Siri. I was practically dead when I lost consciousness in your arms. But I was brought back by some miracle." He pulled me to his bed and we sat in the middle of it, crisscrossed. He held my hands and tenderly caressed them.

"You had no pulse... Explain everything. From the moment you 'died' in my arms." I said with air quotes.

Jackson took a deep breath then told me everything.

When one of our team members placed Jackson's supposedly 'dead' body into a van to get cremated or buried, they were actually instructed by Blind Man to go to a secret house.

Apparently, his heart was still beating but his pulse was just so low that I couldn't feel it anymore and it appeared like he died when he was with me.

In that house, they took out Jackson's bullet wound and placed him in a healing pool for 5 days. During that time the pool healed Jackson, leaving only a scar. They placed him in there for a few days to see if it would actually heal him. I almost died and was healed overnight. Jackson was basically dead and it took 5 days.

At the time, Jackson wanted to come back and be with me but he was told by Blind Man that there were plans to create a new assassin team. That's when he met Jay B and they had to travel out of the country to find new members and work on other missions- away from me so I wouldn't find out.

Jackson said over the years, he always wanted to come back to me but he couldn't. But he apparently did keep an eye on me. For the last year and a half, he's been watching me watch over Bangtan. How fucking weird is that?

He said he could see how obsessed I became with them and didn't think he should interfere. Until I got into trouble with Mila today. That's when he had to make himself known.

"I can't believe you've been alive all this time Jackie!" I jumped off his bed and was pacing back and forth angrily.
"What happened to honesty and trust?! Do you know how much I cried over you?! I felt like my heart tore in half!" Hot tears fell from my eyes.
"I missed you SO fucking much! I don't know if you heard me... but I told you I loved you too..." I started wiping the tears I had falling down my face and I looked outside the window to hide my face from him.

"I heard you." He said as he got off his bed and walked over to me. He turned me to face him and cupped my face tenderly.
"I was so happy thinking my final moments in life were to hear you say those words." I sniffled and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs then leaned his forehead on mine and our noses were touching.
"My only regret was that I didn't confess to you sooner so you could have been mine."

Just then, my heart took over and I leaned in to kiss him. He responded and kissed me back deeply with passion, like when I first saw him after he shot Mila. Our kiss was so needy, desperate. Filled with long lost love in it.

I knew this is what Namjoon meant by 'whatever happens, it's ok'. He knew this was probably going to happen. And so, my hands were in Jackson's hair pulling his face closer to mine and his hands were wrapped around my waist to pull our bodies closer. He stepped forward making me step back so my back was against the window now.

His lips moved from mine and he kissed from my jaw to my neck. He found the sensitive spot on my neck and I moaned. His hands firmly gripped my waist and he bent down slightly and lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his waist.

Jackson walked us to his bed and placed me on my back in the middle of it. He hovered over me while his hands went under his shirt I was wearing and he quickly pulled it off me, diving back to my lips for us to make-out.

His hands went to the boxers I was wearing and he quickly slipped those off my legs, then he took off his own sweatpants so we were both naked now.

He laid between my legs and caressed my breasts as he sucked and kissed around them. I could feel his hard dick against my core.

JW: "I've wanted you for so long." He trailed kisses up my neck.

Siri: "I've wanted you too." I pulled his lips to mine so we could kiss passionately again.

His right hand went down to his cock and he placed it at my entrance. I opened my legs wider for him and he rocked into me hard, making us both moan into our kiss.

Jackson started off at a slow pace, wanting to show that he was making love with me. We kissed as he continued his hard thrusts into me and each time I would moan into our kiss.

I wrapped my left leg around his ass then used my right leg to push myself up so I flipped us over and Jackson was now lying on the bed while I straddled him and started bouncing on him.

JW: "Shit, you are amazing" he said as his hands went to cup my breasts.

I increased the pace of my bouncing on him and I could feel his cock throbbing in me. I leaned down so I could kiss him again and he held my face there so we could make-out for longer.

I went to sit back up and his upper body came with me so our chests were flush with each other. His left arm wrapped around my waist and his right arm wrapped under my left arm and held down my left shoulder, pulling me onto him more as I could feel him thrust up into me, making him feel so deep and hitting my spot.

"Fuck! Jackson!" I could feel my walls tightening and his dick throbbing in me felt so good.

"Cum with me Siri" he moaned.

A few more thrusts up into me and we both moaned out as we reached our climaxes together.

We continued sitting together in this position of me straddling him and holding each other in a hug. We were panting and catching our breath and I could feel his cock softening within me.

JW: "You know, we would've made one hell of a power couple." I chuckled at him and he chuckled too as we parted slightly from the hug to look at each other.
"I'm sorry Siri." he said with guilt all over his face as he looked down. "For not being there for you. For not loving you like I should have."

"Hey, hey" I started to say as I held his face in my hands so he could look me in the eyes. "You were there through all my training, all my nightmares. You made me laugh and brought happiness to me when I thought I wouldn't get that. You accepted my past and helped me through my demons. You are and will always be my best friend. My other half." I smiled at him.

"Can you forgive me?"

I lightly scoffed at him and chuckled, "Of course I forgive you, you idiot!" That made him chuckle too.

"I love you Jackson." I gave him a soft gentle kiss.

"I love you too Siri. I always will... But... There are seven guys out there who love you and I know you love them too. Just as much as you love me. Maybe even more than me."

My heart dropped at his words and guilt filled my chest.

He gave me an encouraging smile. "It's ok Siri. I know." He leaned in and gave me one more deep and meaningful kiss.

"Come on. Let's get you back to your Bangtan boys."

---------->>>
A/N: couple more chapters to go readers! Hope you've been enjoying the story.
---------->>>