Chapter 21

Siri POV

After I left Bangtan I went to Europe for a couple months and had a tonne of fun fucking the European men and women over there. They were pretty sexy and their accents made them sexier. Everyone thinks I'm a whore so might as well act like it.

Of course, I did think about BTS while I was away. I thought of my happy moments with them mostly. But then I remembered their hate-filled eyes and how they tried to shoot at me as I rode off and my heart broke all over again. Then I'd want to take the pain away by fucking some more people.

Mila kept me up to date on Bangtan on the odd occasion. She told me how some of the members were really hurt and almost didn't come out alive. That made me panic and I wanted to come back but Ruby stopped me. Said I had to give them more time to really realise how much they needed me. I agreed and said since there are 7 of them, I would help on their 7th attack- if it ever got to that many.

~~~

3rd Person POV

BTS silently watched as Siren walked to the table of tools and grabbed a knife. She walked to Taehyung first and stood in front of him. She at first glared at him while he gave her his puppy dog eyes, telling her he's sorry.

Those eyes gave her butterflies.

She stared blankly at him and lifted the knife to his face, making him and the others get slightly worried now and their eyes widened in panic. Was she here to actually kill them now?

She slowly hovered the knife down his face, neck and his chest. Their eyes never left each other as she did so. Taehyung gulped when he felt the knife was by his crotch and lingered around it. Sweat was dripping down his temples.

Siri: "Still don't trust me then huh?"

All the member's eyes went wider and they were confused.

Siri: "You really thought I would hurt you?" She said with disappointment while shaking her head. She cut through the ropes that tied Taehyung's legs to the chair and then she cut the rope that tied his hands behind his back.

What she said made Taehyung pout with guilt as he did think for a moment, only a moment, she was going to hurt him. It also made the other members feel guilty too for thinking it.

V: "Noona we-"

Siri: "Shut it, V. I don't want to hear it." she said in a monotone.

Hearing her call him 'V' rather than 'Tae' like she used to, everyone knew she was upset.

She went through and cut each of them free. Never saying a word or looking into their eyes anymore as she was dejected they still didn't trust her.
They all wanted her to look into their eyes so they could say something but she didn't. And that made them feel even worse.

Siri: "Let's go. Ruby's waiting in a mini-bus for us." She said in a monotone after cutting the final member, Jin, free. She walked straight for the door, not waiting for anyone to say or do anything. They all followed her like lost puppies.

Ruby: "You assholes are still alive huh?" she said as the members got in and sat quietly. Siren went to sit at the front with Ruby.

Not liking the silent treatment Siren was giving them now, Namjoon decided to speak up. "Look. Serena, we're sorry. A few of us overheard you talking to someone and only caught your end of it and it sounded very suspicious to us. I know that's no excuse though. It was my fault that we betrayed you since I am the leader and I made the executive decision to go against you. I'm really sorry."