Chapter 20

Four months later...

Namjoon's POV

Ruby was right. We had to watch our backs.

After Serena left, a few groups targeted us and we barely made it out alive in some situations. Some of us got injuries that we were lucky enough to survive.
Yoongi got shot in his shoulder, Jimin in the leg, Jungkook broke some ribs and dislocated his shoulder and I got shot in the stomach. Hobi also got shot in the thigh where it hit a major artery and he almost bled out.
Luckily we have Jin but Siri used to be there to help Jin with treating us, and of course, she was our ace fighter so she would take down most of the guys for us.

It's been four months without her and this much has happened. Every day has been a struggle. Her connections to people and access to systems definitely helped us. I never realised just how much she did for us and how much we needed her. I have no idea how much longer we will survive.

Our group hasn't been the same since she left either. While Jin, Hoseok and I are trying to move on, the others aren't taking her being gone too well.

Yoongi is always napping or in his room and only comes out to eat or shoot shit.
Jimin stopped dancing. It was his passion before he joined us and he would do it almost every second day, but now he doesn't do it at all.

Taehyung and Jungkook changed the most. Taehyung used to be cheeky and make jokes all the time. Always used to be keen to go out and get excited hacking into systems. Now he's like a mute. Doesn't talk unless he really needs to say something, takes his food into his bedroom or computer room rather than eat with us.

And Jungkook has been lashing out at us often. He's had to go to our gym to get his anger out there rather than on us. He's also been out for joyrides on his new motorbike, probably going to the places Siri used to take him.

Turns out Serena had bought him a similar sports motorbike to hers for his birthday and it arrived a month after she left. None of us could believe it. Jungkook was even more shocked. We thought she was back after we saw it but then the delivery guy said it was ordered 3 months ago which meant she ordered it in advance.
Jungkook really was her favourite and none of us minded. It just ate him up inside knowing she loved him this much to buy us golden guns and fancy motorbikes. It ate all of us up.

~~~

We've been caught.

All of us are tied up, legs bound to the chair we're sitting in and hands behind our backs. We're all sat to the left of the room from the door and opposite us is a table full of tortuous tools. We sat in a row where I was in the middle. To my left was Jungkook, Jimin and Jin, and to my right was Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung. Taehyung being closest to the door and Jin the furthest.

Y: "You got a plan Namjoon-ah?"

RM: "Nope. I'm stumped. This is the seventh time in four months that we've been attacked and I don't think we can get out of it this time. We're all tied up and screwed. They took all the weapons we had on us."

WHAM!

The door slammed open and in came two men covered in tattoos; one with a sharpener for the knives laid out on the torture table and the other with a cattle prod.

JM: "Shit. We're going to die today aren't we? It was nice knowing you brothers!"

V: "Jimin-ah... I'm sorry about the dumpling incident. Just know, you're the one I like the most. You're like my soulmate. And I hope in the next life, your little pinky doesn't change."

JM: "Thanks man. I appreciate that."

Y: "Are you two secretly gay or what?"

RM: "This is not the time and place guys!"

JM: "Then when exactly is the right time if we're about to get tortured and die?"

All of sudden we heard some loud banging noises from somewhere and a loud scream. The two men didn't seem fazed about it. They must have a few torture rooms or something and someone was getting beat.

The knifeman started walking over to us. To me specifically. I guess since I am the leader he's going to start with me first. He punched me in the face, causing me to grunt in pain.

The cattleprod man went to Jungkook and started using it on his chest, making him yell in pain from the electric shock. Next I saw Jungkook getting punched in the face too and then Jimin was getting prodded and yelling out. The men were just playing with us. Going back and forth punching and prodding all seven of us.

The knifeman then went back to the table and picked up a knife he sharpened. Cattleprod guy continued along the row of us and was shocking all of us. Each time we would all yell and grunt out.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

We all heard gunshots just outside the door. Seconds later the door burst open and there stood a pissed off woman in a short black tight hoodie and legs for days on show. There were dead bodies laying behind her feet.

(Imagine this outfit)

It was our Siren.

We were stunned and watched as she shot both knifeman and cattleprod guy directly in the head without missing a beat, all from where she stood at the doorway. Once they were down she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She then turned around and looked at each of us with a glare without saying a word.

She was angry.

I think we're in trouble...

---------->>>
A/N: Hope you guys like the story so far. Please vote and comment if you like anything 🙂
---------->>>