Chapter 18

Jin's POV

"KILL ME! DO IT!"

"Don't think I won't!"

At that moment, I knew we had fucked up. I saw the hurt in her eyes as she looked at all of us before she yelled to be killed and I knew she had no intention whatsoever to kill any of us.

We got it all wrong.

The fact she was crying too just cemented the fact we got it wrong. The Siren would never cry. Not unless she was really hurt.

Just then Jungkook growled and stepped away from Siri in frustration, causing her to drop to the floor and rub her neck to breathe.

JK: "I can't fucking do it! Someone else do it!"

Figures. He loves her too much and doesn't want to hurt her.

Yoongi went to step in and aimed his gun at her, although he was slightly hesitant too. She sat up, back against the wall, her hand still on her neck and she looked at him with a blank expression as a single tear slid down her cheek. The light in her eyes was gone. All emotion gone.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

All our heads snapped towards the sound and we saw smoke coming from the kitchen.

RM: "Shit! Someone check it out!"

I watched as Hobi and Taehyung ran into the kitchen to see what happened. I then turned back and noticed Siri was gone. All that was left in her place was Jungkook's shirt that she was wearing.

JM: "She's getting away!"

All of us (except Hobi and Tae in the kitchen) ran outside and watched as Siri was on her motorbike speeding away in just her bra and underwear.

Namjoon started shooting at her which made me and the others widen our eyes in shock. I quickly pulled his arm down so he was shooting at the ground.

"Namjoon! No! Stop!" I shouted.

RM: "She's getting away!"

Jin: "We're wrong about her!"

RM: "She was going to kill us!"

Jin: "No she wasn't! Did you see her face?! Her eyes?! She was hurt and had no idea what was going on! She was crying for fucksake! Have you ever heard or seen the Siren crying?!"

That immediately shut Namjoon up while the others watched us. They all knew I had a point.

JH: "Guys! You might wanna come see this!"

3rd Person POV

All the members stamped back into their house and into the kitchen and dining area. What they saw had them confused and amazed.

There was a bunch of food laid out on the dining table, all wrapped in clingfilm. A bit of everyone's favourite dish could be seen. On the kitchen island was a cake that looked like it still needed to be frosted and on the stove was a burnt lasagne dish- the cause of the smoke and fire alarm going off.

BTS were stunned after looking around.

V: "Noona did all of this for us..." he said as he grabbed the cake and pouted.

JH: "This doesn't look like someone who had plans to kill us..." he said with a guilty look on his face.

Y: "She could be trying to poison us?"

Jin: "Oh come on! Look! Do you really think she would've gone to all this effort to kill us?! She cooked each of us our favourite dish and baked a fucking cake for us! And I thought you said she was going to put bullets in us?!"