Chapter 14

3rd person POV

Jungkook walked into Yoongi's bedroom and placed Siri right in the middle of the bed and got in between her legs. Her hands went to Jungkook's shirt to pull it over his head then he dove back onto Siri's lips and devoured her. His hands grasped Siri's ass and went to pull off the camisole she wore so she was fully naked now. Jungkook's lips attacked Siri's breasts and her hands were in his hair.

There was a dip in the bed as Yoongi crawled up to them. He was already naked as he had taken his clothes off beforehand. He went to Siri's left side and pulled her face towards him so they could kiss passionately. Jungkook's lips travelled lower to Siri's core and he started eating her out, making her moan into her kiss with Yoongi.

Another dip on the bed to Siri's right side and there was a naked Taehyung, his lips went straight for Siri's neck while his hands fondled her right breast. Yoongi moved down from her lips and went to her left breast. Taehyung then went up to her lips and gave her a deep kiss.

Jungkook started fingering Siri now and she was moaning at the feeling of three mouths on her. Her left hand reached out for Yoongi's cock and her right hand for Taehyung's, where she started stroking them, earning moans from them.

Her first orgasm was coming and with a few more finger fucks and a lick of Jungkook's tongue, she came.

JK: "On your knees, Beautiful."

Siri moved to get on her knees while Yoongi moved to lay beneath her. She went to straddle him and positioned his cock at her entrance. She slowly sat down, Yoongi's dick filling her up. She started bouncing on him while his hands grabbed at her breasts and he kissed, licked and sucked on them. Jungkook went to take his pants off while Taehyung was lubing himself and Siri's ass.

Siri stopped bouncing on Yoongi, kissing him deeply while Taehyung entered her ass slowly. Once in, he started pounding into her hard and deep which also moved her on Yoongi's dick.

The other members were in the room now and were starting to strip.

Jungkook went to Siri's left side and she went to suck his cock. He started mouth fucking her as he held her head. She felt someone place her right hand on their cock to stroke. Jungkook pulled her off his dick by pulling the base of her hair and made her turn to face Jimin on the right, telling her to suck him off too.

Siri was surrounded by dicks and felt so full. She was a moaning mess and was moaning onto Jimin's or Jungkook's cocks as she was switching between them.

V: "Shit, I'm going to cum already. Her ass is so good!"

A few more pounds into her ass and Taehyung came into her. He kissed her shoulders tenderly as he pulled out of her and Yoongi took this chance to slam into her fast from underneath. She was unable to hold onto Jimin's or Jungkook's cocks as Yoongi pounded into her, making her hands hold the headboard for support.

Siri: "Oh my god! Cumming again!"

Y: "Cum with me!"

As Yoongi came, his dick throbbed inside Siri, making her also come.

She collapsed on top of him and slid herself off his dick. Yoongi gave her a deep kiss before he moved himself off his bed so his brothers could have their turn.

Jimin laid down next to Siri and pulled her on top of him.

JM: "Such a dirty Siren. Think you can take on 5 more cocks?" he said as he kissed Siri passionately.

Siri whimpered and moaned into the kiss as she could feel Jimin place himself inside her and started thrusting into her from beneath. He slowed down a bit to let Jungkook get into her ass. Since she had both Tae and Yoongi's cum in her, they both slipped into her easily.