Chapter 9

A/N: Girl x Girl smut scene in this chapter so if you don't want to read it you don't have to BUT there are some important details for the plot of the story before they get 'busy' if you know what I mean lol so you can read the important bit then skip the smut if you like 😇

Siri POV 

Breakfast wasn't too bad, most of the guys were comfortable with me already. It was just Namjoon who was still a little cautious with me. Understandable of course. It hasn't even been a whole day since they've met me.

But it seemed like my plan of getting into their family was working. I really want to become someone important to them. They have no idea how much I want them.

We talked about how I could help them with their business. Be like their personal assassin. I even said I could train up some of the guys if they wanted to learn anything.

After breakfast I told them I had to go sort out some things. I said I would come back later with a suitcase of clothes as Namjoon said it would be preferable to have me under the same roof as them. I know he's doing it to keep an eye on me but I don't mind. Means I'll get closer to them all.

~~~

Ruby: "So... everything going to plan then? They believe you?" She asked while sitting on my bed, playing with a switchblade, watching me pack my clothes on the floor.

Siri: "All except the leader. But he'll come around. I know he wants me. I can see it in his eyes. They always want me." I smirked at my friend and stalked towards her.

Ruby: "I really don't know why you won't just tell them the truth. The whole truth. They would probably trust you a lot more."

Siri: "It's not like I lied to them. I still told them the truth. Well, some of it anyway."

She watched as I went to sit on her lap and straddle her. I gave her a smirk and she tossed the switchblade to the side and bit her bottom lip as she knew what was coming.

Her hands roamed up my thighs and under my shirt to grab my breasts. I moaned at her touch and leant down to kiss her neck and under her right ear, earning a moan from her too.

Siri: "I don't want them to think I'm crazy obsessed with them. They'd be disappointed to find out their success was all thanks to me."

I kissed slowly from her ear to her lips and lightly grazed my lips over hers. I love doing this to people. Leaves them wanting more.

"You are crazy and you are obsessed with them. They think you've been watching them for only a month or two. But really, it's been what? Three years now? Protecting them? Loving them from afar? Why not just tell them why?"

I leaned back so I looked at Ruby, "They'll get freaked out and find me creepy. And they will find out just how much of a whore I really am. They won't want me or love me if they find out."

Ruby: "That's your past that you had no control over Siri. You were young, innocent and defenceless. And what about Jackson? He loved you."

I furrowed my eye-brows as she mentioned his name. She knew it would upset me and pulled me in and kissed me tenderly, showing me how much she cares for me. Showing me she doesn't think I'm a whore. That I can still be loved.

Ruby: "I know you lost your first love. And I know your crazy love obsession with BTS is compensating for the fact you lost Jackson. But if you told them why you are doing all this, told them why they are your heroes, then I'm sure they would love you too. You'd be like their Queen."

Siri: "I'll tell them later..." I leaned back into her lips, grazing them again with mine, "Much, much later. I just want to have some fun with them first before they know the truth."

I joined our lips together and her hands pulled me into her body. My hands went to her breasts and I kissed from her jaw, down her neck and to her collarbone.

My hands went under her shirt and I lifted it over her head so she was just in her bra. Her hands did the same to mine and my breasts were free since I was still wearing Jin's shirt from earlier.

Her plump lips kissed, licked and sucked on my nipples and my hands were in her hair. I roughly pulled her hair so her lips came away so I could kiss her again. I dominated her mouth with my tongue and she lifted her hips and quickly turned me so I was laying on my back now and she was on top.

Her hands went to Jin's sweatpants I was wearing and she pulled them down, leaving me totally naked now. I sat up to help her take off her pants and her bra.

We were both naked now and she was kissing me passionately. Both our hands went down to each other's core and we both started rubbing and fingering each other.

While still fingering me, her lips moved down from my lips, to my neck, over my stomach and once she reached my clit, she started licking and sucking it, leaving me moaning out at the feeling.

She was expert with her tongue and had me writhing and fisting the sheets. She stuck in two more fingers into me and finger fucked me quickly.

My cheeks felt hot and I could feel that burn in my lower abdomen as my orgasm was building. I placed my hands in her hair, pulling her onto my clit more.

"Shit! Don't stop!" I moaned out.

A few more thrusts with her fingers and a light flick of her tongue and I came, body shaking under her touch.

She came away from between my legs with a smirk, wiping her chin and licking her lips. I pulled her to me so I could kiss her, tasting myself on her tongue.

I then flipped us over so I was on top this time.

It's her turn now.

---------->>>
A/N: Hope you like the little twist readers!

---------->>>