Chapter 7

Siri POV

After my fun in the shower, I changed into just Jin's pink shirt as it was quite large on me and met with the others downstairs in their lounge.

They all knew what I did as obviously I wasn't very quiet, and some of them were pouting that they didn't get to have me first.

JM: "How come he got to have you first?" he pouted and pointed to Jungkook as he came down behind me, looking all proud as he was adjusting his shirt since he was just putting it on.
"If I had known we could just take you whenever we wanted then I totally would've gotten in the shower with you! I've been thinking about finishing our kiss ever since it happened!"

JK: "You'll have your turn another time Hyung." he said with a cheeky smirk.

JM: "You little shit!" he said as he grabbed the chair pillow that was behind him and chucked it at Jungkook who caught it and laughed.

I chuckled too as I sat down next to Jin on the long couch. Jungkook gave me a kiss on my head and a smile before he walked over and sat next to Taehyung on the other end of the long couch.

He really did give me butterflies every time he did something small and sweet.

RM: "Settle down. We need some answers from you Siren before anything else happens and before any more of us become more... involved with you."

I smiled at how polite he was trying to be.

Siri: "First of all, I think you all should know my real name since I know all of yours."
They nodded.

"My name is Serena Shields and I'm 25 years old. I like my friends to call me Siri though so feel free to call me that too." I gave them all a sweet smile. They all smiled back, even Namjoon.

V: "Ooo you're the same age as me and Jiminie! When's your birthday? Do I get to call you Noona?"

I giggled and told him it was July 9th so that would technically make me his Noona. He seemed quite happy with that.

RM: "How do you know about us and where we live? Only those who work closely with us and those we trust know."

Siri: "You all know I'm a lethal assassin, correct?"

They nervously nodded their heads. Namjoon was watching me cautiously now.

Siri: "I was assigned to kill you all." I said casually and shrugged, then laid back against the couch looking chill.

They all stared at me wide-eyed in shock. Namjoon then all of a sudden pulled out a gun he had laying behind him and aimed it at me. I only smiled at him.

RM: "I knew it. You're here to kill us. Who sent you?" He gave me a death glare.

I noticed the others moved too and they had weapons in their hands as well, all pointing at me. Including Jungkook.

Only Jin didn't move from next to me. He still trusts me.

Y: "Jin-hyung, get away from her before she hurts you."

Siri: "Seriously? I told you, if I wanted to kill you all, you would be dead by now. I have no intentions of killing any of you. As I said before, you all are special to me."

I moved to sit on Jin's lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek to which he smiled. This confused the others.

JH: "What do you mean we are special? How can we trust you?"

Siri: "I thought I proved myself back at Antonio's? And the special thing is for me to know and you guys to find out." I said with a cheeky grin.

They all still kept their guns on me and were reluctant to believe me.