Chapter 4

Siri POV 

All the members were shocked as they watched me, the Siren, kiss their leader with passion.

They were even more surprised that I said I wanted to be part of their gang.

Siri: "So... what do you say?..." I looked up at their leader.

RM: "Sorry, that was a great kiss. But I don't trust you one bit."

Siri: "I thought you might say that." I moved away from Namjoon, about a metre from him now. "How about I prove to you all that I want to join you and that you can trust me? That I'm willing to help with whatever you need?"

Jin: "Why do you want to join and help us?"

Siri: "Let's just say... you all are very special to me."

JK: "And how would you prove this to us?"

Oh my favourite spoke up!

I walked over to him happily with a skip in my step.

Siri: "Well for one thing. I could've killed you all by now with those torturing tools that dead guy has. Not that I needed those tools anyway when I have my hands and you all are tied up."

I smiled up to him then glided my fingers over his lips. They looked so kissable...

JK: "Fair point." He licked his lips at my touch and looked into my eyes. He didn't look as angry with me anymore.

Siri: "I will get you all out of here, safe and alive." I promised as I looked into his eyes and smiled. He gave me a small smile back.

Y: "And how do you plan on helping us with whatever we need?"

I walked up to Yoongi and started gliding my hands over his chest again.

Siri: "I have connections... I also have my ways to 'help' with... whatever, any of you need."

I gave Yoongi a smirk and I think he got my hint as he smirked back.

Y: "Whatever we need, Gorgeous?" he said in a low sexy voice.

He took a small step forward since the chains didn't allow him too much movement.

I leaned up to him so our noses and lips were lightly grazing each other, just like I did with Namjoon.

I nodded my head at him and he made the first move by leaning forward and giving me a deep kiss. I pulled him into me by his waist and our tongues fought with each other. My hands roamed his back and grabbed at his ass as we made-out, making him moan into our kiss.

I could feel his cock was hard through his pants as our bodies were pressed against each other. I smiled into our kiss and decided I would show them all just how much I am willing to help them and how much I want them to trust me.

As we kissed, my hands moved to Yoongi's front and I rubbed his cock over his pants, earning another moan from him in our kiss.

I then dropped to my knees and started unzipping his pants but leaving the top button up so his pants still stayed on.

V: "Holy shit!" He had a great view of what was about to happen since he's right next to Yoongi.

JH: "What the hell?! Are you really going to do something like that here? With us all tied up and watching?!"

I didn't bother answering. I reached into the hole the undone zipper made and pulled Yoongi's hard cock from his boxers. I immediately deep-throated him and started sucking him off.

Jin: "Yep... Looks like she's really doing it..."

Yoongi moaned as his dick hit the back of my throat and his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he leant his head back, leaning it on his raised arms.

Y: "Fuck, she's good!" he moaned out.

JM: "You lucky bastard!"

I hummed onto Yoongi's dick making my throat vibrate around his cock. I could feel his thighs flexing as I had my left hand on his right thigh to steady myself. My right hand was holding the base of his cock, stroking it. I went all the way in and hollowed my cheeks as I came to his tip.

V: "Shit, she's really sucking you good. This is better than porn!"

I gagged when I deep-thorated him again.

Y: "F-fuuuck... Gorgeous, I'm going to cum soon."

After a few more deep-throats and gags, Yoongi let out a growl and a moan as he came into my mouth.

I swallowed his load like a good girl and licked my lips clean. I then wiped my chin from the saliva that dripped out from my sucking him.
As his cock was softening I gently placed it back inside his boxers and zipped his pants up.

I stood up and smiled up at him.

Y: "Fuck that was so hot. Thank you Gorgeous." he gave me a small smile.

JM: "Fuck... the things I would do to you if I had my hands free right now..."

I looked at Jimin and gave him a wink and a smirk. He smiled back while biting his bottom lip.

Siri: "Oh yeah, I suppose I should get you guys out now." I giggled.

RM: "That would be preferable..."

Siri: "But you all look so delicious tied up where I can do whatever I want to you..." I started biting my lip and looking at Jimin as my next target. We were totally eye-fucking each other.

RM: "Just get us out. Please."

Siri: "Since you said 'please', I will help." I said cheerily.

I started walking back to the dead guy and went to reach for his tools but then all of a sudden the door slammed open and there were a few men standing in the doorway.

They all had a weapon in their hands; knives, pipes, guns.

Ooohh! This should be fun!

---------->>>
Please vote and comment if you liked anything. I love to read comments xx
---------->>>