Chapter 28- Final

A year or so later...

Siri POV

After Jackson dropped me back at the Bangtan house, Namjoon told me his brilliant idea of including Jackson in our poly relationship and I was ecstatic! I never thought this would work out but it has. I get to have all my 8 loves with me.

Only downside with Jackson was that we couldn't be together all the time as the type of work GOT7 received was always overseas and could be for long periods of time to scout out their target. But that was ok as Jackson and I still managed to keep in touch and send each other naughty nudes occasionally.

When GOT7 weren't overseas, Jackson would stay over with me at the Bangtan house and the rest of GOT7 would sometimes come over for dinner or BBQs and they actually got along really well with the Bangtan members. Bambam and Yugyeom became close with Jungkook since they were born in the same year and Namjoon and Jackson became good friends too.

Right now, GOT7 are away somewhere in Africa for a job and I know they are doing well as Jackson keeps sending me snapchats of his kills when he has time.

I was lying on my left side on the long sofa with Yoongi spooning me as he was having a nap and I was looking at the photos Jackson had sent me.

"That's a pretty decent shot," Yoongi said, looking over my shoulder. I slightly flinched as I wasn't expecting him to be awake.

"Yeah, he did pretty good."

I then felt Yoongi kiss my neck and it started sending tingles down my body. His right hand slowly crept up from my right thigh to my breasts. He went under the large shirt I was wearing which was Namjoon's. He gave my right breast a firm squeeze and nipped at the sensitive spot on my neck making me moan.

I moved my hand behind me to Yoongi's crotch and I could feel how hard his cock was through his sweatpants. I started rubbing it and he moaned into my neck. His right hand went under my underwear and he started rubbing my clit and fingering me, making me whimper and moan.

"Mmm, so wet. You're always so wet and ready for us." he said against my neck, sending more tingles to my core.

He kissed up my neck, past my jaw and I turned my head at that moment so we could kiss. His tongue fully dominated my mouth and his fingers were going faster in and out of me and I could feel an orgasm building.

He stopped fingering me and I let out a whine at the loss of his touch.

"Such a greedy girl you are."

I put my hands down his pants and started tugging his dick to tease him now since he wasn't fingering me anymore. He growled into my ear, again sending shivers and tingles down my body. His right hand went to my underwear and with a harsh tug, he ripped it off me. He then quickly slipped his pants down so his cock was free and he bent my right leg forward at my knee then shoved his dick into me, making me moan out.

He started pounding into me in this sideways position while holding my right leg up.

"Such. A. Naughty. Girl. Siren." Yoongi said between his hard and rough thrusts.

I moaned out at each thrust and all of a sudden I felt a dip in the sofa in front of me and see a godly pair of abs and a big cock in my face, waiting for me to suck it.

"It's not going to suck itself Sweetcheeks."

I opened wide for Jimin to shove his cock into my mouth. He started face fucking me while Yoongi was still pounding into me.

V: "Ooo! I wanna join! I'll go get the lube!" I heard from behind the sofa.

My first orgasm was on its way and my walls started tightening.