Chapter 3

Siri POV

I woke up standing, feeling my arms above my head and my feet on the floor. My hands were cuffed to some chains above me. I could still feel my earpiece in my ear and knew Mila would be listening.

To my delight, the seven sexy men I've been keeping a watchful eye on were also cuffed and chained up just like me. They were standing in a row in front of me. Some were still asleep while two were awake. It was the leader Namjoon and his friend Yoongi, talking about what was going on.
From left to right stood Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and then my favourite, Jungkook at the very right.

The others were slowly waking up now while I just gazed at them. I was pretty much eye-fucking all of them.

Y: "Hey Gorgeous, are you ok?"

Aww... he thinks I'm gorgeous? He is sweet like sugar... maybe that's why his code name is Suga.

"I'm ok, thank you." I smiled at him.

JM: "Fuck... where the hell are we? And what are you doing here?" he said looking at me confused.

Hmm... Why would an innocent woman be in this situation?

Unless I'm not so innocent.

And I wanted to be here.

The door behind me opened and the BTS members looked behind me to see Antonio. He walked up behind me and started feeling up my right thigh, up my body and squeezed my right breast firmly. As he felt me up I could see the Bangtan members glaring at him with anger. I also had some anger building up in me too from his disgusting touch.

JK: "Don't touch her!" he growled out while jingling the chains above his head.

Aww! My favourite wants to protect me! He gave me butterflies again.

Antonio ignored him and continued feeling me up. He placed his hand around my neck and whispered into my ear, "I know who you are."

"Is that so?" I said casually. "Then you know that doesn't bode well for you right?"

Antonio laughed at me and I noticed Namjoon raised his eye-brows in wonder. Antonio released his grip from my neck and started walking in front of BTS, mocking them.

"Isn't it just great I have all the members of Bangtan in the palm of my hand!" he said loudly for everyone in the room to hear.
"I have lots of plans for all of you. You think you can come to my party and try to kill me!"

Antonio shook his head and left the room. We could hear some Spanish talk and as I can speak a few languages, I understood everything.

It was just me and Bangtan in the room now.

Siri: "He plans on killing all of us. But don't worry. I won't let that happen." I said to them and gave them all a sweet smile.

Jin: "You understood what he said?" I nodded my head in response.

JH: "How exactly are you not going to let that happen?"

I noticed their leader Namjoon was getting suspicious of me. He hadn't said a word this whole time. He's just been watching me.

Good.

I want him to figure out who I am. I want them to want me on their side.

"You'll see." Was all I said.

Just then a big henchman looking guy came in with some tools wrapped up in his arms. Guess they were going to torture us first before killing us?

Not today. I'm going to get us out of here.