25

I wake up to Alex playing with my hair, letting it fall back into his lap.
"Good morning Kris"
Gosh morning raspy voices are so hot.
"Good morning" I say in return.
The morning sunlight is at just the right angle to highlight the muscles in his arms. The choice should be easy right? Just stay with my prince charming forever. But it's not that simple. As if he were reading my mind, his soft, full lips touch mine, full on.
"Enough you two lovebirds"
"Oh shut up Carla" he responds.
"Good morning Carla" I say reaching over to give her a hug.
I get up and go to the kitchen where I make all three of us a pot of coffee. When it's done I manage to carry all three cups out to the living room and place them on the coffee table without spilling them. I then help Carla sit up and give her the hot mug.
"This is delicious" Alex pipes up.
"It's just coffee gosh" I say giggling.
I'll always cherish this moment. The two most important people all in sweatpants and t shirts sipping on freshly brewed coffee. Amazing.
-------------
Later on in the day, I find myself baking cupcakes with Mrs.Dimino in the kitchen. She owns a bakery and I'm going to work there this summer, so she figured she start teaching me now. The suns shining and the house smells like fresh coco powder. All is good in the world right now. Everyone is happy. No one is mad or sad right now. I know that all of that can change in an instant, but all I care about right now is taking it all in. We're not on this earth for long, so why waste the time you have?